Chapter Fifteen: The Other Side of Suoh! Salamander vs b/n!

y/n's pov:

"Suoh! Battle me right now!" Aiger yelled and hopped over in Ranjiro's place.

Of course he'd want to go first. I thought. I'll examine this battle to understand Salamander more.

"Alright, Aiger Akabane," Suoh said. "Prepare to face my Heat Salamander!"

"Toko! Can you ref?" Aiger asked the cyan hair colored boy. Toko nodded nervously.

"Don't worry! You'll be great!" I yelled and gave him a thumbs up. He smiled.

"Okay! This battle will be over when one of the beys bursts! No other wins are acceptable," Toko said. Wow, he really is good! I thought. "Alright, ready? And set!"

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"Let it rip!"

Both beys flew into the stadium. "Let's go Achilles!" Aiger yelled. "Z Breaker!"

Achilles hit Salamander and sent it flying out of the stadium with a ring out finish.

"Yeah! That's why Achilles and I are the best!" Aiger exclaimed. I shook my head and facepalmed.

"Oh, Aiger. It's to the burst finish, not a ring out finish," I sighed. Aiger sweatdropped.

"Oh, right," Aiger said. "Well then, let's do it again!" Suoh smirked. He held Salamander and started doing something to it.

"What is he up to?" I muttered and watched him change his bey. Everyone seemed to get the same idea.

Suoh chuckled. His hair flipped over to the other side, revealing a gold colored eye with a red mark underneath it. Everyone gasped in surprise as he laughed.

I narrowed my eyes. "He's like a completely different person!" Ranjiro exclaimed.

I raised an eyebrow. "So he flips his hair over and he's a different person," I deadpanned with a sigh. "Okay, you know what? Never mind, let's just go with that."

Suoh held out Salamander. "This is Salamander's defence mode," he sneered.

"Well it's certainly spikier!" Aiger said as he took his stance by the stadium.

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"Let it rip!"

Both beys flew into the stadium again. "Achilles! Use it again! Z Breaker!" Aiger yelled.

Suoh smirked. "Not this time! Scatter like flower petals! Rain of Sword Fire!"

The beys clashed at record speed but this time, Achilles flew out of the stadium and burst just like Roktavor.

Toko stood there with his mouth wide open. "Umm. Suoh wins the match with a burst finish?"

I grinned and walked over to Aiger. "Good job," I said before slapping him on the back. "How about you take me on? What do you say?"

"Of course, y/n. I will crush you and b/n," Suoh growled.

"Don't count on it," I replied coolly. "b/n and I could beat you before you can even say 'let it rip'."

We took our positions by the stadium. Let's do this thing, b/n. I thought.

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"Let it rip!"

Salamander and b/n flew into the stadium, clashing violently. "Salamander, take the center!" Suoh yelled.

b/n spun around the stadium in counter-clockwise mode. Alright, b/n. I wanna see that Rain of Sword Fire again!

"b/n! Lightning Storm!" I yelled. We glowed our f/c aura and b/n knocked Salamander away from the center.

"Salamander, Swirling Inferno!" Suoh said. The two beys hit each other with great force but both got away with a slight wobble.

Damn it! That wasn't Rain of Sword Fire but I certainly got a taste of his power. Okay, let's try this again!

"b/n! Use it now! Blood Bath!" I yelled. b/n prepared for the special move.

"Scatter like flower petals!" Suoh said. This is it! "Rain of Sword Fire!"

Salamander sped towards b/n, both beys smashed into each other and flew out of the stadium.

But one bey landed on the ground with burst pieces. Salamander had burst midair. I grinned and bent down to pick up b/n. "Good job, partner," I whispered.

Suoh's hair had flipped back to the other side. "Thank you, y/n. I have collected what I needed," he said before he started walking away."

Collected what he needed? What's that supposed to mean? "Hey Suoh! That was a good battle," I called after him.

"Hmm. Yes, I believe it was," he replied before turning around the corner. 

A/N: That was chapter fifteen of A Blader's Love! Hope you enjoyed! So, I need some more anime to watch. Does anyone have any suggestions? :) If you do, comment them! Anyways, stay safe everyone! Remember to wear a mask outside. COVID-19 is a big deal and wearing a mask will help prevent people from getting sick. Words: 729 

-Jupiter