Untitled Part 1

(Im a big fan of wrestling and my good friend is Mickie James and I live with her in Nashville. We met at the Wildhorse Saloon in 2005 and been friends ever since. She started taking me to events Impact and WWE. Later on I got to be really good friends with Renee Young and we would hang out backstage at a lot of shows so I got to be friends with most of the roster.)

(Mickie had Impact events to do so Renee took me to events (I dont drive) At SD in 2013)

(Sitting in catering)

Renee: (Walks over) You feel like you being watched?

No! Why?

Renee: Drew lol He's been in and out of here a lot and everytime he's in here he looks at you and smiles. He been talking to you while I been working?

(Smiles) Yes. He has such a cute accent and always so sweet to me! Playing air guitar and making me laugh! I know Ive only known him a few weeks now but he's really good to me! Always makes me smile cause hes so silly and flirty.

Renee: Hes a wild cat lol I know hes sweet but let me know anytime if he takes it too far ya know? Does he know your more innocent in loving?

No I havent told him yet. He really seems so sweet tho. He respects me. He havent done anything or touched me when I didnt want him too. He's hugged me everytime we greet and everytime we say goodbye.

Renee: You will let me know tho right?

Yes I will if he dont behave.

Renee: Good. I gotta go but this will be the last interview tonight so we can go to the hotel soon.

Ok! I'll be here!

Renee: (Sees Drew and stops him) Behave with her ok? Shes innocent so dont be forward. Dont make her feel uncomfortable.

Drew: I promise I'll be good and honor her Renee. You have my honest to god word. I'll be on my very best behavior.

Renee: Good. Keep that promise. (She walks off)

(looking down at my phone browsing on it)

Drew: (Leans on the table in front of me and looks at me) What ya looking at little Lassie?

(Looks up at him and smiles) Twitter. Talking to Mickie!

Drew: Well rest your little fingers and come on with us and we'll grab a bite.

With you,Heath and Jinder?

Drew: Yeah! The band lol You would sit by me and we could let them talk while us talk.

I dont know. I wanna wait on Renee so she can be with me.

Drew: Why? Your ok with us. Especially me. (Smiles sweet)

Jinder: We're eating close to the hotel you wont be far!

Heath: Come on lil cowgirl. Text Renee. She'll see it.

(Looks at all three of them)

Seth: (walks in and comes over with Roman and Dean) Are these dweebs bothering you? If so then we can get em to leave you alone.

Omg no lol They are fine just ya know Im shy and havent really been just alone with...

Roman: All guys right?

Right.

Roman: Renee told us to look after you too.

Heath: We wouldnt hurt her guys. Promise.

Drew: I would hurt someone badly if they ever hurt her. Trust me.

Seth: You let us know anytime ok?