Untitled Part 7

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(I look around as I sit beside Drew in the middle of the backseat)

Drew: (Puts his arm around me and rubs my arm) What you looking for Lassie?

Um the seatbelt lol

Drew: Right here Lassie. Let me do it. (Helps fasten it and looks at me)

(Smiles) Thank you handsome.

Drew: Welcome Lassie.

(Looks ahead and watches Heath drive)

Drew: (Rubs my hand and holds it)

(looks at him)

Drew: (Looks at me)

Why did you fix all the pillows and cover like this?

Drew: I wanted you to be comfy. You can rest or sleep anytime you want to.

(Smiles and rubs his face) You so sweet.

Drew: (Smiles) I try.

(I look ahead)

Drew: (Whispers to me) Wanna tell me about earlier?

(Looks at his hand as I hold it) Maybe.

Drew: Where was me and you at? Scotland? Looking out at the land. The hills the valleys. The water. Wind blowing in my hair as I look at you?

(Smiles) That sounds nice but no.

Drew: Where princess?

(Whispers) You kissing me.

Drew: (Smiles) Thats where I thought you was too (Winks)

(Giggles and rubs his face)

Drew: You want that lil peck now?

(Smiles) Just a peck. Thats it til later.

Drew: Ok Lassie (Smiles and has his arm around me and leans and presses his lips to mine quick then pulls away and sighs as he holds me to him with his arm and leans his head on mine)

You ok handsome?

Drew: (Nods yes as he gives me a tight lil hug) Just makes me want more kisses. You wanna cuddle?

I do (Smiles) Wait you have your belt on?

Drew: No.

But when we get out I dont want your jeans coming...undone and sliding off.

Drew: They wont... unless you want em to. (Raises his shirt up to show me) See the button and zipper?

(mumbles) I see it all the time.

Drew: What was that?

Nothing.