Untitled Part 5

Julie: Drew! Heath and Jinder are here to see you!

You better go talk to em!

Drew: Ugh I wasnt done with my hug.

You will have plenty time to hug later! Go talk to em!

Drew: Ugh (Gets up and starts walking then looks back at me and motions me to come with him)

(Shakes my head no) They came to talk to you! Not me!

Drew: So? Dont mean you cant be there looking cute.

(Rolls my eyes) You want me there to hug on while you talk! Now please talk to em handsome. I wont be too far!

Drew: (Hangs his head and walks off to where the door is)

(sighs) Love to hear his boots on the hardwood.

Julie: (Smiles) When did y'all meet?

Last month. I had been seeing him on TV awhile before I started going to WWE events. I went to more Impact events cause of Mickie. But now more WWE events cause of Renee. When I first met him he was talking so much to others I was just listening to him I just stood close by. I was more shy. After the others left he seen me and said "You look shy. Why is that?" I just smiled and shook my head. He said "Talk to me Lassie. Im just Drew." I told him my name then said I would rather hear him talk cause he has a pretty accent. That made him laugh lol Then next event he kissed my hand and hugged me. Since then hes done it everytime hes around me. Mickie helped me too but he and Heath helped me a lot on being shy too.

Julie: (Smiles) That so cute tho. He really is serious about you.

He really is (Smiles) I asked him why he calls me Lassie if its a Scottish thing he said yeah it is but also cause Im pretty like Lassie the dog but he said yes Lassie is another way of saying girl or lady too.

Julie: Could also be cause he knows you love his accent and how he says it.

(Smiles) That too.

Julie: Are you serious about him too?

(Looks over and sees him standing talking to Heath and Jinder) Yeah I am. I could just go up behind him right now and hug him.