How Lila was Made

-given the idea by @PhoenixFandom

Sabine Cheng, who was married to Tom Dupain, gave birth to two twins. Marinette Dupain Cheng, and Bridgette Dupain Cheng. The two were identical and did everything together.

    Bridgette was talented in singing and acting, while Marinette was talented in fashion designing. They could both do each other's skill easily, but their skills in those categories were much better.

    When Bridgette was 10, she got casted in a movie, so she had to move somewhere else, without her family. Her and Mari cried many tears that night. Their parents got them phones the next day, that way they could stay in touch with each other throughout the time she was gone. That made things a little better, but it would be a whole lot better with each other.

    While Bridgette was gone, Mari went to Francis Dupont and made many friends. She became a superhero. She had asked for Tikki's permission, and of course she said yes, and she told Bridgette. She was happy for her twin.

    Bridgette made many famous friends, and introduced them to her twin sister. Her sister did commissions for them, and they hung out more. That is on the phone.

    Bridgette went to surprise Mari one day when they were 14. She arrived at the bakery while she was at school. She greeted her parents first, and told them her plan. They agreed to it. She went inside Mari's room, and went to the balcony, so she couldn't see her when she entered the room.

    When Mari left the school with her other best friend, that's not Bridgette, she smiled. She loved seeing her sister with her friends.

    When Mari went inside the bakery, she saw her parents smiling more than usual. "What's gotten you happier that usual?" Mari asked grabbing a crossaint.

    "Well we heard from Bridgette," That got Mari's full attention. "She'll be back sooner than expected, seeing as she has a year break from doing all these movies and shows."

    Mari jumped up, and her parents laughed at their daughter. "Ok, honey. Go to your room and do your homework. We'll update you more when we get more information on her." Tom said.

She nodded and went to her room. Tikki could feel someone's presence, so she went up to the balcony and found Bridgette chilling on her seat. "Hi Bridgette."

Bridgette looked at her. "You must be Tikki. If you are, nice to meet you. I wouldn't really know, since the kwamis don't appear on camera." Bridgette said.

"I am. What are you doing here?" Tikki asked.

"I want to surprise Mari, since I got here earlier than expected. I also get to live here with my little sis for a year."

Tikki nodded. Bridgette looked down in the room. She saw Mari distracted with her doing her homework.

She, along with Tikki, went down onto her bed. While climbing down the stairs she began to talk. "Wow, sis. The room never really changed did it?"

Mari jumped and fell down on the ground. She recognized that voice. She looked in the direction of it. She saw her twin sister. Tears began to form in her eyes, as she ran towards her and hugged her.

"I missed you." Mari said, while putting her head on Bridgette's shoulder. Bridgette was sprouting some tears, too. It was a cute reunion.

When they separated, Mari got an idea. "Could I introduce you to my friends? They all love your movies." Mari asked.

"Maybe, but M, I know how you don't like attention. Imagine how much more attention you would get if people know you're related to a famous actor." Bridgette said.

They both sat around in silence, thinking about what to do. Bridgette formed a lightbulb above her head. "I got an idea, but you may not like it that much. I could pretend to be a new student and just lie every breath I take. Those who don't believe me in six months, can know that I am related to you. Those who do, I will reveal myself and have them drown in guilt." Bridgette suggested, looking at her sister.

"I'm okay with the plan. I just want to let those who deserve it know the truth. So let's do it." Mari said, with a sad smile. "But we are going to have to get you a wig and contacts so people don't recognize you."

"Alright we have it. Let's go tell mama and papa in case this plan will backfire on you." Bridgette said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-thanks for the idea. I had too many ideas to just do a oneshot, so I said, lets make a book about it.

-morganlbr