Exposed

"Don't you just want to kill her sometimes?" Alix asked the group.

"We can't do that guys." Mari tried to reason.

"And why can't we? She's hurting you dudette." Nino asked.

"Since you've apologized about a month ago, I might as well tell you. Just come to my house later this afternoon and I'll explain why you can't. Chloe and Damian already know, so she doesn't have to. But you five have to come. Got it?" Mari asked.

"Yes ma'am." Kim said, making them all laugh.

"Why are you bullies laughing. Making fun of Lila again?" Alya said, ruining the mood. Lila sent the group an apologetic look. The group thought that was weird.

"Mind your own business Alya." Juleka said. Damian also gave them a glare. They just went back to their conversation.

"Anybody else find it weird that Lila gave us a look that made it look like she was sorry for us?" Max said.

"Again, it will all be explained after school." Mari said, leaving them confused.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Alright, we're all here, so what is it that you were going to tell us?" Alix asked.

"There is one more person that needs to be here." Mari said. After about a minute, Lila came up to the room.

"What is she doing here?" Kim asked.

"Can't a girl come to her own room?" Lila asked, in a different voice.

"Okay, one, what is with your voice, and two, what do you mean your own room?" Juleka asked.

"Well for one, this is my normal voice, and two I live here." Lila said. She went to the bathroom and took off the contacts and wig. "This is so much better." She said, walking out the bathroom.

"Oh my god, you're Bridgette Dupain." Nino said.

"Duh, I was helping my little sis," she said ruffling her hair. Ignoring the hey, "find out who her true friends were so that she could introduce them to me. Since you have passed the test, here is my number." She said, giving the five her number. "Oh, if you see Kagami or Luka, give them my number. I like them." Bridgette said.

"Okay, but why?" Kim asked. "Why would you go under all this trouble?"

"Well, I can act and I wanted to see my sister's friends. You all decided fame wasn't worth it sorta. And you stuck by your true friend. So, since you're my sis's friends, you are automatically my friends." Bridgette said.

"You weren't lying. You were telling your achievements under another person's name." Max said.

"Yes I was. Your other classmates are really dumb." Bridgette said. They all nodded to that. "Okay, Damian. Are you gonna tell them your last name, or should I?" Bridgette said.

They all looked confused. Wasn't his last name Grayson? "Fine, Dupain. My last name is Wayne." Damian said.

"Okay that is and isn't that surprising. My question is, how did you two get together?" Alix asked.

"Well, I was visiting Bridgette over the summer, while she was in Gotham. I might have literally ran into him. He took me where I was supposed to go, since I didn't know where to go, and we exchanged numbers. Weeks later, we got together and yeah." Mari said.

"Wow, a real love story." Chloe said, and they bursted out laughing.

"Okay, this is the last week of the plan. So we know that Agreste is a coward and pushover, Alya would do anything that sounds like it'll make some views, Rose is a sucker for love stories, and the rest are just followers. Now, how should we go out?" Bridgette asked.