Chapter 3: Announcement

Narrator's POV

The next day, Annalise woke up at six and cooked breakfast.

She went to sleep at 10:30 last night because she answered her homework. After cooking breakfast, Annalise took a bath and got dressed. After that, she ate breakfast, and when she was done eating, she checked the time; it was already 7:15 in the morning. She needs to go to the condo building. A 10-minute walk is enough to get there.

It's almost 7:30 in the morning, and Prince Ace is outside the condo building and is waiting for Annalise.

Prince Ace's POV

I am now waiting for Anna because it's almost 7:30. I waited a few minutes and saw her already. I waved my hand to her, and she also waved her hand.

"Let's go?" I said.

"Ok"

Anna and I walked to the university and talked about something.

When we arrived at the university, I took Anna's hand because I knew many girls were waiting for my arrival, and I had an announcement to tell them.

"Prince Ace just arrived!"

"Prince Ace!"

"Is Prince Ace and that girl dating?"

They were so noisy when I arrived with Anna.

"Girls, I have an announcement to say," I said, facing all of them.

"What is it, Prince Ace?"

I eyed Anna and went back to the girls.

"This girl named Annalise is my girlfriend, so please do not put letters in my locker starting today."

The girls gossiped, and Anna and I went inside the university.

We went to our lockers, and there were still letters when I opened my locker.

After that, I approached Anna and accompanied her to her classroom.

Annalise's POV

I was taken aback when Ace announced that we were dating. It's a great idea to disclose it to settle gossip and rumors. I know they doubt our relationship because it happens quickly. I am also not okay with this because I will be the center of attention and gossip, which I don't like.

Ace accompanied me to my classroom.

"Let's have lunch together later," Ace said, looking at me.

"Sure," I said while looking down.

"Is something wrong?" Ace asked.

"No, nothing's wrong. I'm just not used to being the center of attention and gossip," I said.

"But you can't back off now," Ace said.

"I know, but it's okay." I lifted my head to look at Ace and smiled.

"Okay, I will go here later. Wait for me," Ace said.

"Okay. See you later," I answered.

Ace left.

"You look like a real couple already," I was stunned when Selena popped out of nowhere.

"Shut up, Sel," I said.

"I know someday that your fake relationship will turn into a real one," Selena said teasingly.

"In your dreams," I said.

"My instincts said so, and I will follow it,"

Selena and I were talking when we saw our professor coming, so we entered the classroom.

Fast forward, and it's already lunchtime.

"Anna"

It's Ace.

"Wait"

I put my things in my bag and called Selena to come to have lunch at the cafeteria. James is also tagging along with us.

We found a seat and bought food. After buying food, we went back to our table.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Prince Ace. My name is Selena," Selena introduced herself.

"It's nice to meet you two, Selena," Selena and Ace shake hands.

"I'm Anna's best friend, and treat my best friend well, okay?" Selena said.

"Okay," Ace answered.

"She knows about us. You can count on her to keep our secret," I whispered to Ace.

Ace nods his head.

"Let's eat,"

We all ate our lunch, and after eating, we all talked about random topics.