Chapter 17: Jealous

Annalise's POV

It's the end of class, and I am going to the gymnasium to return Harry's handkerchief. I already washed it, and it smells good.

"Are you going home already, Anna?"

"Uhum, after I return this handkerchief to the owner,"

"Ok"

"I will go ahead,"

"Ok. See you tomorrow,"

I am now heading to the university gate, and I saw Harry already. I ran to where he is standing and waiting.

"Harry!"

"Oh, Annalise"

"Did you went here just now?"

"Yup"

"Here's your handkerchief. I already washed it"

"Oh, thank you,"

"Thank you too,"

Harry and I talked for a bit because it's their break time.

Prince Ace's POV

It's already the end of class, and James and I are going outside the university together. When we are outside, I saw Anna, but she stopped and talked to a guy.

"Is that Anna? She is talking to Harry. A volleyball varsity player,"

"You know him?"

"Yup. His name is Harry Cruz. The captain ball of the volleyball team,"

Anna hands the handkerchief to him. So that's the guy who hit and treated Anna. Is he the guy in my dream? Why do I have this weird feeling again?

"Ace? Why is your face like that? Are you jealous?"

"Huh? Me? Nope"

"Uhum. Defensive?"

"No, I'm not,"

"Ok, ok. I will accept your excuse. That guy is handsome though,"

"I'm more handsome than him,"

"Oh, so you are jealous,"

"I have this weird feeling though,"

"Really? I think that is jealousy, Ace,"

Jealousy? Me? I think I am jealous.

"Oh, they are in a good mood,"

"Whatever"

"You know, Ace. I think you need to make a move because as you can see now,"

"I'm not sure about my feelings towards her, James. I'm not interested in love too,"

"You need to realize your feelings towards her, Ace, as soon as possible. Not interested in love? I think you are having feelings for her. Does that mean you are interested now? You'll never know, maybe one day they would be dating, and you will regret it,"

After James said that, Anna and the guy part ways. Anna is going outside the university, and the guy went inside the university building.

"Let's go to a nearby internet café to ease that mind of yours,"

"Ok"

James and I went to the internet café and played computer games.