Chapter 4: Saved

Annalise's POV

The class was over, and I was walking alone when a bunch of girls stopped me and dragged me to the back of the university building. They pushed me so hard that my head bumped into the concrete wall.

"Ow! What do you all want from me?" I said, rubbing my head.

"Are you dating Prince Ace?"

What did I say? Some of his fans doubt our relationship. This is the consequence if you are with a famous guy at the university.

"Yes, we are dating," I said.

"We doubt it, though. It just happened so suddenly, and you are not even popular or something to be noticed by Prince Ace," One of the girls from the group said.

"It just happened, you know. I don't care if Prince Ace likes me and not you girls who are desperate for his attention," I said.

"Why you!"

The girl was about to slap me, so I closed my eyes, waiting for an impact.

"Stop what you are planning to do, or else I will report you all," Someone said, so I opened my eyes and looked who that someone was.

"Let's leave, girls," Their leader said.

"Okay"

And the girls left while running.

Thank God he saved me.

"Are you okay?" The guy asked.

"Yeah. Thank you," I said, looking at him. He is handsome.

"No problem. Are you hurt or anything?" He asked.

"Ah, my head bumped into the wall, and I think it has a bump now," I answered.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Annalise Hart" I said my name.

"My name is Kyle Mendez. Let's go to the infirmary and treat that bump on your head," Kyle said.

"Okay"

Kyle and I went to the infirmary.

James's POV

I was walking down the hallway when I saw Kyle and Annalise, and they are heading towards the infirmary. I followed them and peeped at the door, and no nurse was inside. This is bad because Kyle is a playboy. I need to tell Ace immediately because Kyle will do something to Annalise.

I ran towards Ace's classroom and saw him playing with his phone.

"Ace!" I shouted, feeling hysterical while approaching Ace.

"What's wrong?" Ace asked.

"I saw Kyle and Annalise at the infirmary, and they are alone. He is a playboy, Ace. Maybe he will do something to Annalise,"

Ace immediately got up from his seat and ran to the infirmary.

Annalise's POV

When we arrive at the infirmary, there's no nurse, so Kyle searches for the ice pack and gets ice in the fridge.

"I can do that on my own," I said, grabbing the ice pack.

"No. Let me do it,"

Kyle put the ice pack on my head where the bump was located.

"Are you dating Ace, Annalise?" Kyle asked.

"Yes," I answered.

"You are beautiful, though,"

Kyle grabs my chin, and his face is now inches from mine.

"Stop it, Kyle,"

Kyle is not listening to me. His personality changed from sweet to arrogant. I got scared and remained still. I hope someone will enter.

Prince Ace's POV

I hurriedly ran to the infirmary.

When I arrived, I opened the door and saw Kyle and Anna, whose faces were inches apart.

"Kyle!" I shouted.

"Oh, Prince Ace is here," Kyle said arrogantly.

"What are you doing to my girlfriend?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing. Tasting your property, maybe,"

I wanted to punch him but didn't want to go to the guidance and get suspended.

"Get out of here, Kyle," I said angrily.

"Okay, okay. Bye Annalise. Till we meet again," Kyle said and left.

I turned my head to Anna.

"Are you okay, Anna? Did he do something to you?" I asked.

"I'm fine. He didn't do something to me." Anna answered.

"Stay away from Kyle because he is a playboy," I warned Anna.

"Okay. Why are you here?" Anna asked.

"James told me that he saw you and Kyle together, so he went to my classroom and said what he witnessed," I answered.

"Okay. Thank you for saving me," Anna thanked me.

"No problem. I am responsible because we are dating even though it's fake. Are you going home now?" I asked.

"Yup," Anna answered.

"Why are you here with Kyle, though?"

Anna told me what happened.

She was dragged to the back of the building, and her head bumped into the wall. When the girl is about to slap her, Kyle appears and saves her from them.

"Wait for me here. I will get my bag in the classroom," I said.

"Okay"

I went to my classroom, got my bag, and returned to the infirmary.

"Let's go, Anna?" I said.

"Okay"

When we are about to go outside the building, it's raining.

"It's raining. I forgot to bring my umbrella," Anna said, feeling the raindrops on her hand.

"I brought an umbrella, so let's share?" I said, getting my umbrella inside my bag.

"Okay. Thank you today, Ace," Anna said.

"No problem,"

Anna and I shared my umbrella. I accompanied her to the apartment. After that, I went to my condo.