Chapter 3

Alya sighed. "Well girl, looks like the show's over."

"It's ok," Marinette said. "I'm sure you will come up with some other way to get Adrien to like me."

Alya gave Marinette a smile. "Haha, yeah. Well, what do you want t-"

Suddenly a black figure swooped through the air and shot something at Alya. It happened too fast for Marinette to move and hit Alya in the chest.

Alya's mouth opened and closed wordlessly, but no sound came out.

"Alya?" Marinette asked. "Alya, are you OK?"

A swooshing sound swept through the auditorium. Then a girl with curly purple hair in a navy-blue sweater dress and long purple wings landed on the stage. 

"I am Raven," she stated, "And I am the best singer in all of Paris! If anyone tries to defy me, I will take their voice! Now where are you, Chloe?"

Marinette gasped. "Charlotte!"

She quickly ran off into a deserted corner. "Tikki?" "Just say the words!" Tikki exclaimed. "Tikki, spots on!" Marinette's body soon was covered in a familiar red skin tight body suit with black spots. She was Ladybug!

Ladybug took the stairs to the roof, and looked in through the window to try to analyze what was going on. The new villain, or Raven, as she called herself, seemed to have the power to take other people's voices. Maybe if she-

Ladybug's train of thought was interrupted by a certain black cat. "Hey milady, looks like there's work to be done!" Chat Noir smirked.

 "Yeah, kitty. I'm looking for some sort of way to-" Ladybug was interrupted, again. But this time it was by the smashing of glass.

 "Think you can defeat me, Ladybug? Well you're sadly mistaken." 

Ladybug and Chat Noir sprang into battle position. Raven grabbed onto her wrist and swiped. A glowing ball of light came out and shot itself at Chat Noir. 

"Don't let it touch you!" Ladybug yelled. 

"Will do, milady!" Chat Noir replied. 

Ladybug spun her yoyo, creating a shield. Chat Noir did the same with his staff. 

"Her akuma must be on her wrist somewhere." Chat Noir said. "But how do we get to it? We can't just break her wrist." 

"Maybe it's on her wrist!" Ladybug said. She looked closely at her arm. "It's a charm bracelet! It's the same color as her outfit, that's why we didn't see it! How will we get to it? She will take our voice if we try, and we will need our voices, trust me."

"Maybe we need a bit of luck, bugaboo." Chat Noir said.

"Perhaps..." Ladybug responded. "Lucky Charm!" She threw her yoyo into the air, and it transformed into a rope. "I know what to do!" she said. 

"Wait..but I still couldn't just walk up to Raven...maybe...um...oh!" Ladybug exclaimed. She led Raven by a big sign on the roof of the building.

 "Chat! Now!" "Cataclysm!" Chat Noir ran his hand along the metal bar holding up the sign and it began to fall over. 

Raven dove; she was so concerned about the sign falling on her that she didn't even notice when Ladybug tied her hands behind her back. 

"Ladybug and Chat Noir!" Raven screamed. "I'm going to get you for this!" Then she noticed her hands tied behind her back. "Aargh!" 

Ladybug walked up to her. "I'll take that!" She slipped the charm bracelet off Raven's wrist and broke it.

 "No more evildoing for you, little Akuma!" She easily captured the Akuma. "Bye-bye little butterfly." The white butterfly fluttered off. 

"Miraculous Ladybug!" She threw the rope into the air and everything was repaired (I didn't mean to rhyme guys!)  and she watched Raven turn back into Charlotte.

"I'll take this young lady home, milady. After all, it is lonely walking by yourself." 

"Thanks, kitty." Ladybug ran back to the stairwell and detransformed.