Let's Try! 1

"Dream want to try this new VR set?" George asked Dream on discord.

"Sure, after we try it I could make a video of us trying to beat Minecraft." Dream responded, "Did you buy it?"

"Not yet. You buy your own." George started to order his own.

"Aw man..." Dream sighed, "Should we invite other people?"

"Sapnap and Bad maybe."

"Okay, we can ask them to get the VR."

With Badboyhalo

"Skeppy! Skeppy! Are you on?" Bad tried to call Skeppy on discord and team speak.

"Yeah? What?" Skeppy finally answered Bad.

"Do you wanna try the new VR set, if you want?" Bad asked trying not to force him.

"Hmmmmmmmmmmm..." Skeppy thought, "Sure, why not."

Then Bad's phone started to ring.

"Hold on!" Bad picked up the phone and missed the mute button on his computer.

Skeppy waited for Bad to mute but he didn't.

"Hey Dream! What do you need?" Bad cheerfully asked Dream.

Skeppy heard some mumbling like 'Hhhbhbhbbb Bab doph youph waph tw tr thw new Vph?'

"Oh! I was going to try it with Skeppy, could he join us?"

Skeppy realized Dream asked him to play the new VR with him but Bad wanted him to join as well. Skeppy smiled at that.

"Yay! Bye Dream! Cya soon!" Bad hung up and realized he wasn't muted the whole time, "O-oh uh hey Skeppy! If you heard we're going to play the new VR set with Dream, George, and Sapnap!"

"Yup, it's nice you asked them if I could play with you four muffinters." Skeppy laughed a little at the name Bad gave the four of them.

"I'm glad you wanted to play with me! We can all be happy and nothing will go wrong!" Bad announced proudly.