What happens now? 15

It's been two days since Zelk's birthday and everyone didn't have much emotion.

"Hey, how much iron did you get?" Skeppy asked Dream.

"I got seven pieces, we can make 2 more buckets so Finn can have one and we'll have one for the Nether portal." Dream responded.

"I wanna say something cool when we get there!" Tommy smirked.

"Shut up, Tommy." Skeppy and Dream looked at Tommy.

"I-" Tommy stopped himself and ignored them.

"Guys guys guys!" Tubbo looked happy, well happier than everyone else, "I found Wilbur!"

The others were silent when Wilbur walked from behind a tree and waved.

"Wilbur!!!" Tommy hugged Wilbur tightly.

"Hello Tommy." Wilbur hugged him back and smiled.

"Hi, Wilbur." Dream waved.

"Oh, hello Dream! How have you been?" Wilbur asked being friendly.

"He's doing just fine." the jealous George walks towards Dream.

"That's nice." Wilbur smiled.

"Soooo anyone *cough* Tommy *cough* going to thank me for finding him?" Tubbo smirked looking at Tommy.

Tommy sighs, "Thanks for finding him, Tubbo."

"Yes, thank you for finding me." Wilbur had a small smile.

"Dreeeamm!" George poked Dream.

"Hm?" Dream looked over at George.

"Wanna help make the house bigger?" George asked in his nicest tone.

"I'm mining silly!" Dream patted George's head.

George sighed and walked away. While he was walking away he mumbled something under his breath.

"Weird." Wilbur was confused at what happened.

"George is always weird." Tommy let go of Wilbur.

"Sometimes." Tubbo shrugged.

"Hey, Dream, maybe we should head back it's getting dark." Skeppy whispered to Dream.

Dream nodded, "Hey we-"

"We think you three should catch up and we'll continue mining somewhere else!" Skeppy smiled and covered Dream's mouth.

"Uhm...okay?" Wilbur shrugged.

"Okay!" Tommy smiled.

"Nah, I'll "mine" with you two." Tubbo looked at them.

Skeppy and Dream nodded while Tommy and Wilbur went somewhere to talk.

"So why don't you want Wilbur to come to our house?" Tubbo asked Skeppy curious.

"DreamNotFound must go on!" Skeppy smiled as they made it back to the house.

Dream chuckled, "Wilbur wouldn't ruin our relationship, Skeppy."

"I agree with Dream." Tubbo nodded.

As they opened the door people were talking and stuff.

"Hey Dream." Sapnap waved calmly.

"Hello, Sapnap." Dream nodded.

It was weird, they were usually laughing and joking. Playing Minecraft and have a lot of fun! Until they were stuck. When they were nothing was terrible, but the cave incident ruined that. Every since Dream got hurt badly no one was allowed to go in a cave, unless it was a small part in it. Their new house had 3 floors and their small mine they weren't sure what do do with it. Each room was small, four rooms a floor except the first floor had no rooms. Two people shared a room except 3 people could be in a room if needed.

"Oh hey Dream." George glanced at Dream, "I thought you were hanging out with Wilbur."

"Oh well..." Dream saw Bad whisper something to George and it caught him off guard for a second, "Well...uh I mean, Skeppy uh" Dream clears his throat, "Sorry, Skeppy tricked Tommy and Wilbur to catch up when it's getting dark because, and I quote, 'DreamNotFound must go on!' Silly, right?" Dream let out a small laugh.

"Heh...yeah." George looked away because his face blushed some.

"We should check on them though..." Bad suggested.

"Tubbo and I will." Dream responded but George shook his head.

"No, Tubbo and Techno can." George felt his face heat up more.

"Really? Okay." Dream smirked.

"Let's go!..." Techno let out a tired cheer.

"Techno's tired though." Tubbo looked at George.

"I'm nottt..." Techno nearly fell asleep.

"Fine, I'll go by myself. Techno, rest." Tubbo went out and saw the sun was setting and he mumbled to himself, "Shit..."

Tubbo shut the door and ran.

He was where they were before, "Tommy! Wilbur!" Tubbo looked at the sky and saw the sun was almost gone. SHIT! Tommy and Wilbur better not hurt. I'm not dealing with Tommy in the morning. I bet Wilbur will have to share a room with us, ugh. Wilbur's nice...but I think Tommy likes him...way to much. Wait. What am I saying?? No, Tommy is a fan of Wilbur. They're really good friends, like me and Tommy. Tubbo thought to himself as he was looking for the two.

"Tubbo?" Tommy saw him, "Tubbo!" Tommy sprinted towards Tubbo.

Tubbo had a sigh of relief and Wilbur made it to them and none were hurt.

"Thank goodness none of you are hurt!" Tubbo hugged them both.

Wilbur hugged back and smiled while Tommy hid his smiled in Tubbo's shoulder.

"We should go to your house." Wilbur suggested looking at the two as they stopped hugging.

Tubbo nodded and they headed back to the house.