Dreams~ 8

As they were all sleeping they each had different dreams, this chapter will have point of views.

Bad's Dream

I looked around and it was a normal Minecraft game. I saw Skeppy and I waved at him.

"Hey Skeppy!" I smiled at him.

He looked at me with glitched eyes.

"Sk-Skeppy?" I looked at him start to walk towards me...slowly.

"I hate you." Skeppy started to run towards me holding a knife.

I couldn't move. My...my eyes were pouring with tears.

"NO ONE LIKES YOU!" Skeppy yelled at me.

"I-I...but I'm your...best...friend..?" I don't know what to do.

"DIE. YOU SHOULDN'T LIVE." Skeppy cut open my stomach.

"SKEPPY! Wh-why..!?" I could stop crying and I felt pain.

All the pain.

"Skeppy." I looked at him and hugged him.

"L-let go..!" Skeppy tried to push me away.

I saw the blood fall on the floor and my tears fall on his shoulder. I grabbed Skeppy's face and kissed him.

I shot up and looked in the house. I saw Skeppy hugging me. Were we cuddling? I smiled to myself and layed back down and hug Skeppy back. I love you Skeppy.
Skeppy's Dream

"Haha! Trolled ya!" I laughed.

"Skeppy, I will get revenge." A6D crossed his arms.

"How? I'm better than you in every way!" I smiled but I didn't want to say any of that.

"You're a narcissist." A6D looked at me with a frown.

"N-no. I didn't mean to." I tried to apologize but he disappeared.

"Skeppy, why do you stress me out..?" Someone asked from behind me.

"Bad..?" I look behind me.

"You stress me with your memes, trolls, and your personality." Bad walked to me.

"I don't mean to stress you out...I'm just having f-" before I could finish Bad hugged me.

"How do I put up with you..?" Bad started to cry.

"I-I love..."

I woke up.

What kind of dream was that..?

I look at Bad hugging me and I realize I'm hugging him. I hug him tighter and try to fall back to sleep.
A6D's Dream

This is paradise. I never want to leave.

I look round more and there is baguettes and the French flag everywhere. I turn and see my cat and I swear my eyes lit up. My mouth grew into a bigger smile and I hugged my cat.

"I love youuuuu!" I hold my cat in the air and give him kisses.

I missed Ian. He's so cute. Then I realized, if I'm stuck in VR...I CAN'T FEED IAN!

I hugged my cat and hoped he's okay. I never want to wake up but I know I have to wake up.

I started to cry of sadness or happiness? I'm not sure but I never wanted to wake up. I loved this, a paradise with baguettes, the best flag, and best cat. I layed down in the grass that I was standing on and my cat layed on my chest.