˜"*°•.˜"*°• Intro •°*"˜.•°*"˜

Welcome!

 So my writing isn't the best, I'll admit that... but no hate in the comments please.

 I don't curse in this book, so expect to se relly weird replacements for them ( i.e., $$)

 Anyway, onto the rules!

 1. No hating, ever

 2. ROLEPLAY IS ALLOWED

 3. No smut/NFSW stuff

 4. No character x character

 5. Just be kind!

 If you request an OC x reader, I WILL DO SO. Just tell me their name, birthday, apperance, personality, and what you want the oneshot to be about (and who you want them to be paired with, has to be listed below)

 Alright guys, here's who y/n will be paired with:

*Devil (Domanant, chaotic/neutral lover with a soft spot for y/n)

*King Dice (Dom/Sub lawful/neutral lover who is y/n best lover/friend)

*Cuphead (Domanant chaotic/good lover who loves to flirt with y/n [ and prank with her])

*Mugman (Submisive cutie who loves hugs, snuggles, and studying with y/n)

I don't expect you to like my writing, and that's OK. I just want to change the world, in a good way. I'm writing this during the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, and reading, writing, drawing, and YouTube have been my only escape. To those people out there on Wattpad going through this: stay strong. Wer'e in this together. If you wanna talk about something bad thats going on (i.e., suicidal thoughts, depression, e.c.t.), Shoot me an email on my Wattpad account, k'? I wanna help.

 Special thanks to @Memes_love_Poptarts for being my inspration to write! They are a HUGE Skyrim fan, and their books are so cool. Check them out!

Without further ado,

Crystal Clarity, signing off until next time!