Annual Day...

Author's POV:
Arohi, Laksh, Ragini and Bhavya are in college. Some of the students with working staff are seeing arrangements of event. Arohi is also helping them.
Meanwhile in Rohan's Mansion:
Rohan is in living room drinking coffee. While Sara and Eeshwari are also sitting their discussing about her new outfits and Sameera came to ask about college. Veer suddenly came with a file.
*Veer: You are going to have a tough time Mr. Rai Singhania.
*Rohan: Why?
Rohan took the file in his hands while others are shocked at their words.
In file:
Name: Arohi Singh Raizada.

Parents: Late Raman Singh Raizada and Late Ishita Singh Raizada

Grand parents: Yashpal Singh Raizada and Late Kalyani Singh Raizada.
* The only girls child of Raizada family and the owner of YK group of industries which is established by her without help of her Brothers.
*The only sister of Nine Raizada brothers and Younger twin of Laksh Singh Raizada.
*Age: 21; DOB: 1 November 1998.
*Height: 5'4''. Weight: 45 kg.
* Business management student. Topper of the batch.
End of file.
*Rohan: So, that's why you are saying like that.
*Veer: What are you going to do about it? My would be sister.
*Rohan:Its mine to plan for my queen.
*Sameera: What are you both talking?
*Veer: Will you say or should I take the opportunity?
Sara and Eeshwari are confused.
*Rohan: Shut up Veer. Sameera we are talking about your soon to be Bhabhi.
*Sameera/ Eeshwari/Sara: WHAT?
*Sameera: Really. Who is that lucky girl?
*Rohan: To be precise I am lucky.
*Veer: Rohan. Don't forget what she said to you yesterday.
*Sameera: What she said?
*Veer: That your brother is giant.
*Sameera: What? OMG. Really?
*Rohan: Yes. But she didn't accepted that she is little. She is just 5'4''.
*Sameera: Come on bhai. I am also 5'4''.
*Veer: But I heard last night that you are murmuring that you have increased 2kgs and is 52kgs now and following diet since then.
Rohan chuckled at her sister who is frowning at Veer making him gulp in fear.
*Eeshwari: Beta. Why are you looking for other girls? Sara is there for you. And in these days girls are trapping rich people also. So..
She is immediately cutted by Rohan who is literally angry making her and Sara scared.
*Rohan: Keep your ideas with yourself bua. Don't even try to compare my princess with Sara. And for your kind information she is a born princess.
To lift mood Veer signed Sameera and then she interepted in between.
*Sameera: Not fair bhai. I was your princess but now bhabhi became your princess.
*Rohan: You are always my princess and she will be my queen. Okay.
*Sameera: Done.
Veer kept his palm on his heart and falled on sofa.
*Rohan: Now what happened Veer?
*Veer: You are having a tough time with your so called princess and how is she tolerating her 9 brothers Rohan?
*Sameera: 9 Brothers?
*Rohan: Yes. 3 brothers and 6 cousins but being the only girl child of the family she is their queen.
*Veer: You only said that she is a born princess.
*Sameera: This is gonna be interesting. What's the name of my bhai's queen?
*Rohan: Arohi...Arohi Singh Raizada. But soon gonna be Arohi Rohan Rai Singhania.
*Sameera: Raizada?? Famous Royal family of India? So, you said she is a born princess.
*Veer: Enough for now and take that file from your brother for her details and your brother is going to see her.
*Sameera: Mein bhi aaungi.
*Rohan: Abhi nahi. Take this.
Rohan and Veer went to college and Sameera to her room. While Eeshwari and Sara are standing there fuming in anger and jealousy.
College:
Every student is seated in chairs and some parents are behind them. Rohan and Veer are just standing near to stage and searching for Arohi. Unaware to them girls are drooling over Rohan who is searching for his queen while boys are hell jealous of him. They saw her sitting in between Laksh and Bhavya while Ragini is beside Laksh.
Arohi's Outfit:

Rohan's outfit:

Rohan's outfit:

Event is started

Event is started. Principal stopped host and took mike from him and announced about cheif guests. Everyone gasped seeing 3 Raizada brothers. Arnav, Anurag and Shivaay. Ragini, Bhavya and Arohi have a confused expression while Laksh is smirking which is observed by Rohan. Arohi is literally frowning at her brothers who doesn't said her about their arrival at least in morning. The 3 brothers sat Royally in their seats seeing everywhere except their princess. Which confused the girls even more while Laksh smiled. Event started and every performance is really good and at last its for award distribution. Shivaay gave awards for cultural activities and Anurag for sports. Laksh is really happy to take award from them for sports. Arnav being elder came last and host announced Student of the year and best performance award for Arohi. No one in college knows about her initial. She came on the stage glaring at her brothers. Shivaay and Anurag gulped seeing her while Arnav ignored it royally which is only observed by Laksh, Ragini and Bhavya making them chuckle at both.
*Arnav: Congratulations to you Arohi.
*Arohi: Thank you so much Sir.
She said frowning and giving him tight smile.
Principal and Suraj are seeing Arohi. Principal knows about his son loving Arohi and he also likes her. He never worried about her decision and said his son to proceed. Both are smiling unaware of next scene. Arohi turned backed to leave but in a second everyone listened her scream.
*Arohi: AHH... AH... Leave me.
Every one are shocked to see Arnav twisting her ear while Shivaay, Laksh, Anurag, Ragini and Bhavya giggled.
*Arohi: AHH... Leave me Hitler bhai. Please it's paining.
All are shocked to see Arohi calling Arnav Hitler bhai. Rohan's palm turned into fist seeing her in pain. That's it for Anurag and Shivaay they laughed at her. Arnav loosened his grip.
*Arohi: Please Hitler bhai. I am your Jaan na. Please leave me.
*Arnav: Why didn't you said about that principal's son who is disturbing you?
*Arohi: Woh.. Mein...
Arnav left her ear and kept his hand protectively around her shoulder protectively and Shivaay and Anurag came forward signing the other 3 to come up. Laksh, Ragini and Bhavya came up.
*Arnav: Mr. Varma[Principal] You should have at least searched her background when your son came to you saying his feelings. You never thought about her. So, now listen. She is the only sister of our Raizada brothers and the Princess of Raizada empire.
*Anurag: She is Arohi Singh Raizada and twin sister of Laksh Singh Raizada.
*Shivaay: And from today you and your son have no place here. You are no more principal of this college.
*Laksh: Tch..Tch.. Suraj. I have already warned you to stay away from my sister. And about consequences to. But you ignored it. Now please bare it.
It's just like shock to every student of the college and mainly to Principal and Suraj. Never in their wildest dreams they thought about this. They both stayed there with expressionless face. Arohi and Laksh never said their full name to anyone while Bhavya and Ragini said as public don't know about Goenka's and Kapoor's being family friends of Raizada's. Rohan understood why Arnav did that and cooled down.
*Arohi: Leave it bhai.
Saying this she left the stage and started moving out. Arnav, Anurag, Shivaay and Laksh signed in relief but the very next second gulped seeing her angryness while Ragini and Bhavya face palmed themselves. Rohan said Veer and his bodyguards some work and left from there thinking about his Arohi.

************************************
How is the chapter guys?

Do vote and comment for this chapter.