First Move...

Author's POV:
  Scene starts from the parking lot of the college where Arohi is sitting on Arnav's car that too outside and eating Ice cream as its the only thing in the world. Three Raizada Brothers convoy is of 7 Cars while Arnav will always sit in third Car. Anurag and Shivaay are on fourth and fifth cars. Arnav, Anurag, Shivaay, Laksh, Ragini and Bhavya came to see her but are shocked to see her eating with smirk on her face. They thought they are over today. With some guts they went near her.
*Arnav: Jaan, Its hot outside. Why are you sitting on Car? You can sit inside and on AC. Let's go to Mansion.
*Anurag: Haa Jaan, Chalo na.
*Laksh: Kalse tume office me liye bhi time milega.
Arohi lifted her eyes and glared at them. They are scared for her next words.
*Arohi: Itna Pagal laga mein aap sabko. Mein khud handle kar sakta hun na.
*Shivaay: Jaan. Pehle tumhari galti yeh hain ki tujhe us ladke ke baare mein bataana chahiye tha. Lekin tum nahi bataaya aur upar se inn teeno ko rokha. Thank god kal Lucky ne bataaya kal raat.
*Anurag: Exactly. Sirf tumhari request ki wajah se hum iss college tumhare liye detectives nahin rakha. Par tum...
They realized their mistake. Laksh glared at both of them as they revealed that Laksh said to them. Arohi just smirked. Others face palmed themselves. She got down from Car and started speaking.
*Arohi: Chalo. Let's go. We have so much work today.
Saying this she went and started the first car by taking keys from that driver. Ragini and Bhavya followed her.
*Ragini: Jaan. Jaan. Where are you going?
  Ragini and Bhavya sat on Passenger seat and back seat respectively. Four brothers followed them in their cars. They reached a shopping mall.
Shopping Mall:

They parked their cars and went inside only to see Arjun, Mahir, Shravni, Ranveer, Ishaani, Gauri, Rudra waiting for them

*Arnav: Aap sab?
*All: Jaan ne bulaaya.
*Arohi: Khushi Bhabhi, Shivanya bhabhi, Prerna bhabhi, Anika Bhabhi, Om bhai busy hain. Isiliye nahi aa paye. So, guys Let's get started. Aaj pura bill Hitler bhai, Anu bhai, Shiv bhai aur Lucky bhai par hain aur bags bhi woh carry karenge. Tum teeno ki patni aana chayiye tha. Bad luck but don't worry Lucky bhai Ragini you enjoy.
*Everyone except Arnav, Anurag, Shivaay and Laksh: Thank you Jaan.
  They four gulped realizing their punishment.Every one went for their favorite shops. Arohi went for clothing section with Shivaay. She is observing the dresses but doesn't getting any idea what to purchase. She left that shop in irritation and went for videogames section and purchased all the new version of her favorite games. Shravni and Arohi will always play against Ragini and Bhavya. They all ate in restaurant and continued shopping. Arohi didn't buy much as she is not more into shopping but did this all for their punishment so called all members. Four brothers are really exhausted when they reached home. Ragini and Bhavya said what happened to others. Arnav, Anurag, Shivaay and Laksh are really tired and glared at Arohi who smiled sheepishly which made their heart melt and smiled at her. Everyone went to their room. In evening Shravni, Arohi, Bhavya and Ragini are in Gaming Room fighting in their video game to win.
In Rai Singhania Mansion:
Rohan after completing his meetings is waiting in his office room with Veer. A man came there and said what Arohi had done in a day while Veer chuckled knowing it. Rohan had a satisfactory smile seeing that person handovered some pictures of her. From Next day Sameera is going to college and Rohan had a smirk thinking about his next meet with his Queen. Veer narrowed his eyes waiting for an explanation.
*Rohan: I am planing to meet my Queen. Go and Help Sameera in her work. I think she will be nervous.
*Veer: Okay.
  He went away and Rohan went through her pictures.