Inviting the guests.

Author's POV:
Next day morning in Rohan's Mansion:
Rohan and Veer are in study while Sameera came near them after getting ready. Rohan said Veer to drop her while he will go to YK office. Veer will join them at construction site.
Rohan's outfit:

He went to her office

Raizada Mansion in morning:
All are at dining hall. Arnav, Anurag and Arjun observed Arohi and Yashpal are doing eye conversation. Both are pleading each other.
*Arnav: What's happening? Dada, Jaan what are you both murmuring?
*Arohi: Woh...Woh, Ha bhai. Boyfriend wants to say something.
*Yashpal: Princess, me? Ah... OK.
Everyone looked at them.
*Yashpal: Actually we both are planning to do Mahir's, Lucky's and Rudra's engagement and marriage at same time. I've already contacted Priest. This weekend is better. So, we want engagement should be done on this Saturday.
*Shivaay: That's fine. What say guys?
*Ranveer: Yeah its actually better.
*Arjun: But let's ask the new 3 couples.
*Rudra: I'm very fine with it.
*Arohi: Bhavya? Ragini? Shravni di?
*Ragini/Shravni/Bhavya: Ok.
*Omkar: We can go on this plan.
*Arohi: Leave all the arrangements on me. And you can invite all the business staff and partners.
*All: OK.
*Arohi: I've to sign a contract and also have works. Bye.
Saying this she left. Everyone left for their works.
Arohi's Outfit:

They both reached office at same time

They both reached office at same time. They signed the contract and left for the site. Veer joined them. They saw some people are there and also a board which is stating that the site belongs to a central minister named Dhanush. Actually the site belongs to both Rai Singhania and YK Group. Rohan lost his temper. Veer guessed what is going to happen next. So, he just sent some of the guards to clear the mess before Rohan will do something.
*Veer: Rohan, Arohi Mam. You both go near cars. We will clear this idiots.
*Arohi: Are you sure?
*Veer: Yes.
While going Rohan stopped and said something to Veer in his ear. He signed and nodded. They both are near Rohan's car. Arohi remembered engagement on weekend.
*Arohi: Oh shit. I remember now.
*Rohan: What you remember now Arohi?
*Arohi: We have engagements of three Raizada brother's this weekend. So, Mr. Rohan Rai Singhania, I am inviting you and your family to the engagement function of Mahir Singh Raizada with Shravni Goenka, Rudra Singh Raizada with Bhavya Kapoor and Laksh Singh Raizada with Ragini Goenka.
*Rohan: That's really great Arohi. I will definitely come with my family.
*Arohi: That's really nice of you. We can continue the work after function and also the responsibility of my Bhai's function will be on me.
Meanwhile Veer came near them.
*Veer: Everything is sorted out. We can go for inspection and engineer is here too.
*Rohan: Engineer? This early? We didn't contacted him.
*Arohi: Rohan! I think Rudra bhai sent him. Let's go.
They both went inside and discussed about the new building for new hotel. After the work they left.
Next day morning Arohi switched on the TV as her habit to watch news. She is shocked by a news.
Breaking news: Central finance minister Dhanush is dismissed from his position and he is arrested for having many illegal businesses and capturing the sites of Government and some private companies illegally.
*Arohi: WHAT THE HELL?
*Arjun: What happened Jaan? Why are you shouting?
*Arohi: Actually Bhai day before yesterday I had meeting with Mr. Rai Singhania. And yesterday we went for our site but we saw a board that stated that the land belongs to this minister Dhanush. We know that he just captured it illegally but Rohan's PA Veer said he will take care of it. I don't know they will make this minister arrested just like that.
*Shivaay: Are you serious? Mr.Rai Singhania?
*Arohi: Yes. Why bhai?
*Laksh: He is just king of business world. He will never show any mercy. That minister should thank the god that he is alive till now.
*Arohi: You are saying as if he is a demon. He talked to me very nicely and even our first meeting is not nice but he never mentioned it again.
*Khushi: First meeting?
*Arohi: Yeah. In college. I dashed him unknowingly and also got angry on him as he called me little so I called him giant. I swear I don't know that time he is Mr.Rohan Rai Singhania.
*Arnav: OK. Jaan leave it. It's over. But be careful with him.
*Arohi: I will bhai. So, bye I have some works.
She went to do her pending works. Rohan is happy as he can go to near her by the engagement reason. Arohi reached mansion. Next day all ten girls left for shopping for engagement and also designers for their lehengas. Every business official, political leaders, celebrities are invited by Yashpal and Arnav directly. This will be magnificent as it is of Raizada's. Arohi remained busy because of arrangements with her brothers and Sister-in-laws except new couple. Every breakfast, lunch and dinner time turned out to be teasing section while new couples turned it on Arohi as she is next in line which she royally ignored. Rohan on the other hand is spying on Arohi while continuing his work while Sameera is excited to meet the girl who captured her stone hearted bhai's heart in just a flip. Yamini and Sara's mind is blank as they know he is spying on her and they wanted to see her once directly before planning anything. Sameera went to shopping with Veer for gifts for the new couple as she is going to function with her family while Rohan is having other plans in mind. He is just thinking how many days he should wait for having his Queen in his arms.

************************************
How is the chapter guys?

Do you think that mother-daughter duo will do something on the function?

Will Arohi be free around Rohan?

How will be the meeting of Arohi and Sameera?

Do vote and comment your thoughts.