Sunflower Vol. 6 - Harry Styles

Betty's POV
"Jug I-" I start, "Betty, if you don't want to tell me it's okay" Jug says.

"No I do, I have to" I say and he nods.

"Jug I'm-" I start but get interrupted by the phone ringing.

I groan and so does Jughead as I get up to answer it, "Betty it's Ver-" the phone says but before she can finish I hang up the phone.

"Who was that?" Jug asks me, "Just an unwanted caller" I smile and he nods.

"So what's your news?" he asks and I take a deep breath.

I sit on his lap again and look into his eyes as I say it.

"Jug I'm-" I start but we get interrupted again by the phone again.

"Oh my god" I groan and get up to answer it, "Betty please hear me out-" Veronica says again but again I hang up and put my phone on silent.

"Same person?" he asks and I nod.

She keeps ruining the moment.

I go back into my previous position and just spit it out.

"Juggie, I'm pregnant" I say and a massive smile spreads across his face.

"Really?" he asks quietly and I nod smiling that he's happy.

"I know this is probably a surprise but I've known for a few days I just didn't know how to tell you" I say and he presses a kiss against my lips.

"We're having another kid" he says and I nod smiling, "We are" I say.

The next day...

I woke up tangled in the bed sheets with Jughead next to me, I smile to myself and get out of bed.

I'm pregnant again, I know I have to tell everyone which is scaring me a little.

Just yesterday me and Jug were in a huge fight and I don't know how everyone will react.

I get changed, write a note to Jug saying that I'm going to pick up the twins and get in the car.

I drive to Cheryl and Toni's house and get out.

I walk up to the door and knock three times waiting for an answer and then Toni comes and opens the door.

"Hey B!" she says and hugs me, "Hey Toni" I smile, "Are you and Jug all good again?" she asks, "Yeah, we're good, I'll tell you everything once we're inside" I smile and she nods.

We walk inside and I'm greeted by squeals, "Mommmyyyy!" Bella shouts and I smile as her and Jacob both hug me.

"Were you good for your aunties?" I ask and they both nod, "They were amazing Betty!" Cheryl says and I smile.

Once I told Cheryl and Toni both the whole story, they were just as mad at Veronica as I was, if not madder, and I had to convince them not to attack her.

"Good job you slapped her, I hope it stung like a bitch" Toni says, "If it was me I'd do more than just slap her face off, I'd destroy her" Cheryl said making me laugh.

"How's Reggie?" Toni asks, "He's been better" I say and she nods understanding.

"Let's go clubbing tonight!" Cheryl suggests and I immediately decline, "No I can't guys I'm sorry" I say, "What? Please Betty!" Toni says.

"I can't" I say, "Why?" Cheryl asks, "Okay, you two will be the first to know, so do not tell anyone" I say and they both nod.

"I'm pregnant" I say and they both get up and squeal, "Oh my god!" Cheryl says, "I am so happy for you Betty!" Toni says and I smile happy at how this turned out.

"I can't wait!" Cheryl says and I laugh.

"Wait? Isn't Veronica Bella's god mother?" Toni asks and I nod, "Unfortunately" I sigh and she smiles sympathetically.

"We've got your back B" Toni says and I smile.

I love my friends.

Damn! I'm so sorry its been a week! Oopsies. Anyway I love you all and hope you all are having a good week! - Jess xx

Dedicated to:
tommos_sprousestyle
ells_bughead
madelaine_topaz
southsideari
lilisbaee

THANKS!✨❤️