Chapter 13

(A/n: This chapter and next chapter will consist of the couples dates. This one is Vkook and Yoonmin)

Jungkook Pov

I woke up earlier than the rest, I decided to get dressed for my date with Taehyung. I walked towards the bathroom to do my morning routine, after getting dressed, I walked over to Taehyung," Taetae, wake up. Come on love." I said to him, shaking him. He groaned and pulled him onto the bed, hugging me, I giggled, "Come on daddy, the faster we get the date started the faster you get a reward tonight~" I said, teasing him. 

He shot up, "Really baby~~ Promise?" he said, with a deep husky voice, I blushed and nodded my head be fore thinking, "This horny ass tiger". He kissed my lips and I got off him going to the kitchen. I saw all the other bottoms already there, "Sup bitches and eomma~~" I said to them, I have been more comfortable cursing and doing adult stuff ever since I met them. 

"Hello my child." Jin hyung said, giving me a plate of eggs, hash browns and bacon with a glass of banana milk. "So today is when we give them their gifts right? What are you guys planning?" Jimin hyung asked, "Well, I'm taking Hobi to the meadows near the mountains." Ren hyung said while biting on a piece of toast. 

"Well i'm taking Namjoon to a really good shopping area and restaurants." Jin hyung said, Jimin hyung said he was going to take Yoongi to the mountains near a stream that he used to go to when he was younger. "What about you Jungkook?" Ren hyung asked, I thought about it and decided on somewhere I would go, when I was younger, "I'm going to a sea cave with Taehyung." I said.

The others came down to eat, "Alright i'm guessing everyone's agenda for today is pack full, so let's all get going after you eat." Jin hyung said. We bottoms went back to our rooms to get the presents we made. After that, we went down and our boyfriends were ready to go. "Ready to go love?" Taehyung asked me, I nodded my head and we all set out to our destination. I drove this time, "Baby, where are we going?" he asked me, while kissing my free hand, "That is a secret Tae." I said teasing him.

He chuckled a little bit, the ride was peaceful, After 30 minutes, we finally made it to our destination. It was a private area for my family, no one is allowed in besides us, but we are all so busy that we don't come here a lot. "Bunny, where are we?" he asked me as we got out of the car.

"This place is a special hangout spot for me and my siblings when we were younger." I said taking his hand and guiding him to the underground lagoon. I heard him gasp at the sight, it honestly hasn't changed in forever.

 I heard him gasp at the sight, it honestly hasn't changed in forever