Chapter 16

A/n: Thank you for 2k readings. I love you guys so much! *\(^-^)/*

Jungkook pov

I was released the next day, but Mary had taken me out to buy girl products so that I would be safe. "Alright first the pharmacy and then the mall," she said while driving. I looked at her confused, "Why the pharmacy?" I asked her, she sighed, "Birth control pills and painkillers." she said. "Oh..." I said understanding what she met. 

We stopped by the pharmacy but only she went in because it would look weird if I went with her. After a few minutes she came back with the pills and other stuff, she gave me the bag and started to drive again. I looked through the bag to see birth control pills, painkillers, and cream for pain. We arrived at the mom, she literally dragged me around everywhere picking out clothes, some pillows, and female products I wouldn't normally use.

After 2 hours of walking around, we finally finished, "Alright Kookie, let's go." She said. We both dropped the bags in the trunk then left for home. I'm honestly missing my Tae, but he said he has important work to do. Maybe I can go visit him, "Want to visit your man?" Mary asked me, I looked at her shocked that she could read my mind.

I hear her chuckled, "Dummy, Your face says it all. Sure we can go." She said taking the route to Tae's company.

We got Tae's company, Mary had worn her mask before we went in. We walked straight in and went to Tae's office without a problem since all the staff knows me as his lover. Once we got there we heard yelling from his office. "WOULD YOU GET OUT ALREADY! YOU DELUSIONAL PIECE OF SHIT" I hear my Tae yell.

I slammed the door open and saw a girl kissing MY Tae. I walked over to him seeing he was trying to push her off so I pulled her away and slammed her onto the ground. "OW WTF! WHO ARE YOU!?" She screamed. I didn't give a fuck I was to pissed off, "IM HIS BOYFRIEND AND IF YOU DONT WANT TO DIE GET THE FUCK OUT!" I screamed at her.

Taehyung pov

As I watched this hot scene unfold, Mary came close to me and punched me in the stomach. "Oof." I gasped out holding my stomach. "That's for letting a slut like her kiss you in front of my brother. Also he will have a bad temper if you do something he doesn't like" she explained to me. Great thanks for telling me now.

We then hear the door slam close, "YOU" Jungkook said pointing at me. I raised my hands up in defense, "B-baby l-look She..she" before I could finish he smashed our lips together. I immediately responded back noting the door opening and closing again.

"You are mine, got it! Never let another slut touch you. You are mine and I'm yours, alright master~" he said to me seductively but aggressively. This turned me on so fucking much, so I picked him up by the thighs and walked us towards the room. 

"Baby you are such a turn on" I growled while leaving hickeys on his neck. I hear him whimper and moan, but before it could get heated I was hit with a bag. "Dont you fucking dare do this shit without protection dumbasses" Mary said throwing a bag and leaving.

I grabbed the bag and saw birth control pills and condoms in it. I smirked at the contents, "I like your sister's thinking. I'm not ready to share you with anyone yet." I said getting out the condoms for me and pills for him. "So you don't want kids ?" He asked me. I shook my head no, "I do just after I marry you." I said and continued ravishing him.

(After three rounds)

I was putting on my suit because I still have work to do since the big project was at its peak. I pecked his forehead and head out to my desk to finish some paperwork. I then hear a knock, "Come in." I said looking at some paperwork, I looked up to see Yoongi, "What's up?" I asked him.