'six

|kenma kozume|

thursday rolled around quickly. i was excited today because kuroo and i had a date.

a date.

right now we were all at lunch. i had officially made nekoma's volleyball team as their setter. i was actually apart of their club now.

i was playing games on my phone when yamamoto spoke up.

"kuroo, how come you came to school with kenma today? i saw you both leave the car when i was entering the school," he asked, biting into his apple.

i blushed, but they couldn't see me since my head was down.

"oh, i accidentally slept over at his house," kuroo replied.

lev snorted, "how does one accidentally sleep at someone else's house?"

tamahiko chuckled, "leave it to kuroo to do such a thing."

"kuroo, you want to practice with us after school?" yaku asked.

my heart sped up, i was a bit afraid he had forgotten about today.

"sorry, mori, me and kenma are going somewhere after school. we can tomorrow though," he answered, allowing my heart to calm down.

"i see, you're going to hang out with your boyfriend," i heard kai say suggestively.

my face got hot when kuroo chuckled and said,"yeah, sure. you could call it that."

i looked up from my game and looked at everyone. each one of these idiots had a smirk on their faces.

"i actually ship it," said kai, "you guys are adorable."

i had to refrain myself from smiling when the rest of them agreed. kuroo, however, smiled broadly.
he seemed so happy that his friends thought we were cute together.

i mean, i'm not oblivious, i know kuroo has feelings for me, and i for him.

but what's so special about me?

kuroo looked at me, and he looked so full of love. it made my heart hurt in a good way, because he was looking at me like that. i smiled softly back at him, causing a whole bunch of these idiots to go 'aWeW looK aT dE coUpLE.'

kuroo and i weren't even together. yet.

'the end of the day rolled by pretty quickly. i was practically jumping in my pants.

kuroo had walked me home, telling me he'd come pick me up at six. i involuntarily gave him a big hug out of excitement. with a big smile, he walked the other way.

i entered my house practically hollering for joy.

"honey, what's all the happiness about?" my mom asked, looking quite terrified. i've never hollered for joy before.

"kuroo and i. . .uhm, we're going on a date. . ." i said, growing quite embarrassed at having to tell my mom that.

her face lit up in excitement and she squealed, wiping her hands on her apron and walking towards me.

"tell me what you guys are going to do! right now!" she urged, looking so incredibly happy for me.

"well, we're going to watch a movie first, then go to the arcade and then he wants to take me to the game shop in the mall and spoil me," i said quietly, looking down at my feet.