~13~

***'Where the hell did she go? She's got short legs! She couldn't have gone far!' Draco thought to himself as he wondered the halls of Hogwarts

***
'Where the hell did she go? She's got short legs! She couldn't have gone far!' Draco thought to himself as he wondered the halls of Hogwarts. After Astrid had run away, Draco had gone after her but she lost him. She had somehow lost him in the many hallways and corridors. He had fixed his nose with his wand and cleaned up the blood while he was trying to find her.

He was really panicking. Draco didn't show it to the two boys but once they left, he showed it.  As he walked down the hall, someone grabbed his shirt and smashed his back against the wall.  When he opened his eyes, he saw Rhea Gomez holding him against the wall, one of her hands holding the front of his shirt while the other held her wand that was pressed against his chest. Over her shoulder, he could see Daisy Jones standing behind her.

He didn't know them but he had seen them around Astrid and he had heard the rumors around Rhea about her getting into fights and being the schools female player. Her temper seemed to precede her.

"What the hell did you do to Astrid?" Rhea growled at him as she glared at him. She was pissed. Daisy rolled her eyes at the aggressiveness of the Gryffindor girl as she pulled her off but her wand stay where it was, "Rhea, Rhea off. Look, we don't care what you did, just go fix it."

He looked at them for a second before asking, "Where is she then?"

Rhea scoffed at him with her arms crossed and said, "Where the hell do you think she is?" She put down her wand finally.

The Sanctum.

As he ran toward the hall that lead to the exit, he happened to not hear what the two girls said.

"You sure he's gonna fix his mistakes?" Rhea said to the hufflepuff girl next to her with a raised eyebrow. Daisy chuckled softly as she stared at where the boy left, smiling, "May not by himself, but with her...definitely."

~|~

He arrived at the Sanctum and knocked on the door of the greenhouse/sanctuary. "It's always open!" He heard Astrids voice yell from inside. Draco opened the door to the familiar sight of long white hair. Once he closed the door behind him, she turned around with a smile which quickly turned into a frown when she saw who it was. "Expect you. You can go away." She back around and walked to the other side of the cottage like building to move the bag of fertilizer.

He followed behind her as he tried to get her to reason with her, "Astrid, please just listen to me." He was begging. He never thought he would have to do, but here we are. She stopped for a second as she thought about it before putting down the sack and gesturing to the desk they once sat at.

Her face showed no emotion as they sat down and Draco started. "When that thi-Hippogriff attacked me, I was scared and mad so I told my father. That was a before I came here and we talked about how it wasn't all his fault. It was partly mine. I don't know why I let this happen but I'm sorry. I don't say that lot, but I am. It won't happen again." She looked up at him with big eyes and a pouted lip.

"You promise?" She held out her pinky finger making him chuckle a little under his breath.

"Promise. Friends?" He asked, trying to ignore the breaking feeling of his heart that he had just friend zoned himself.

"Friends." As she said this, she had the same feeling in her chest everything her friends talked about them being together, knowing that they would never be together.

——————
Part 1/2 complete
This isn't the end...