Chapter 5 (part 1)

Kurt's POV

Today is the day.The day that my father is finally getting married,im so happy for him,Carole really makes him happy and Finn seems like a nice guy too.I can't help but wonder what happened with he and Rachel.She told me without details,I hope they don't see each other in the wedding because it will be really awkward,like the other day at the mall.
Rachel and Santana are coming over so I can do their hair and make up,their dresses are beautiful.
I heard a knock on the door and went to answer it to find my two best friends at the door

"Hey girls,come in" I smiled

They both come in and sat down,they took their makeup from their bags and I started with Santana.

"So are you guys bringing a date to the wedding?"Santana asked.

"No"Rachel simply said.

"Come on Rachel! Only because that tall guy from Ohio broke your heart doesn't mean that you shouldn't date someone"Santana said.

"Is not Finn,I just want to spend the night with my two best friends"Rachel smiled.

"Whatever,What about you lady Hummel?"Santana asked

"No date"I said."And you Santana?"

"No"

"Well I guess it will be a friends night"I said

"Rachel how do you feel about Finn being there?"Santana asked.

"I guess I just have to ingore him"Rachel said fake smiling.

"But,why?"Santana asked."I mean you don't want to get back together with him?"

"I don't know,I mean,no I don't want that"Rachel said.

The conversacion ended there.I finished Santana's and Rachel's hair and make up,they both looked stunning,we went together to the church and they sat down and I didn't because im my father's best man.

Finn's POV

Im so happy for my mom,Burt really makes her happy.I can't stop thinking about Rachel,im so stupid,I never should have said that.But I plan wining her back,maybe today she will at least talk to me.
My mom finished getting ready and we where on our way to the church.

"So,Finn are you bringing a date?"My mom asked.

"No"I simply said.

"Did you meet Kurt's friend? Um Rachel I think"She asked.

"Yeah,I did"I said a little nervous.

We arrived at the church and I started looking for Rachel.I finally found her,she looked beautiful,her hair,her make up,everything.

"Hey"I said to her.

"Hi"

"You look beautiful"

"Thank you"

"Rachel I-"

"I have to go Finn bye"She said and went away.

Today is going to be a long night.

Hey everyone im so so so sorry I didn't update in such a long time! I totally forgot but I promise I will update soon😃
Hope you liked it