15: Sex Talk

Spencer steadied her by grabbing her shoulders. He bent down, leveling eye to eye with her. "We can deal with that later. At this very moment, what does your heart want?"

She sighed, brushing away every worry and regret,

"You."
_____

SEX TALK:
Her eyes widened, not realizing the severity of what she admitted to.

"God, I've gotta bounce!" Solana shouted, scrambling to the door.

"This is your apartment." He replied, bringing her back down to sit on the couch.

"I know!"

"Why are you freaking out? This is the opposite of where I thought this would go. Do you not recall the entire conversation about opening up your heart?"

"I do..." She trailed off.

"And you remember how I said you can't commit and that you're afraid, and blah blah blah..."

"Yes, I do." She said sternly.

"And you know I'm right."

"Yeah." She mumbled.

"Good. Now kiss me." Spencer said, bringing her face closer to his.

Solana grabbed his face, tilting her head. Their lips fit perfectly together, like two puzzle pieces. Spencer smiled into the kiss as his hands traveled down her body, resting on her hips. Their kissing was feverish and needy, not surprising considering they haven't had sex in months. She gradually leaned back into the couch, wrapping her legs around Spencer's torso, grinding against his hard bulge. Spencer's hand moved from her body to her neck, lightly wrapping his fingers around and squeezing the sides. She had to admit, he was the an excellent kisser. The perfect blend of desperate and aggressive, as well as sweet and gentle.

Solana arched her back, desperate for more friction between them. They separated for a moment, both of them removing their shirts as fast as possible. Spencer peppered kisses along her collar bone, momentarily biting or sucking on her skin. He kissed the tops of her breast, eliciting a moan from Solana. She arched her back, allowing him to swiftly unhook her bra. Spencer's lips latched around her nippled, swirling his tongue as she moaned.

"God, Spence." She shouted out, breathing heavily.

He smiled in response. He moved back, his head lowering between her thighs. He helped her slide of her pants, revealing a pair of  black laced panties. Spencer teased the hem of the fabric with his finger, trailing it barely below the band. Eventually, he slid his finger over her clit, causing Solana to breathe in sharply. Smiling, he removed her underwear, still teasing her with the pad of his finger.

"You always pleasure me. Now, it's time that I return the favor."

Spencer's tongue barely brushed her clit. But, Solana couldn't help but moan loudly. His mouth made contact with her clit, his tongue swirling around. She threaded her fingers through his hair, pulling gently each time he hit the perfect spot. Soon enough, she was a mess. Her yelps of pleasure grew louder, and she was pretty certain the whole building could hear her.

"I'm close, Spence. So close!" She screamed out, arching her back.

Spencer didn't respond. He continued to work her clit, using his arms to hold her legs open. After another, extremely loud cry of pleasure, Solana came undone. Panting heavily, he crawled back up, kissing the crook of her neck.