one

you stared up at the bright stars above you, feeling an arm wrap around your waist. Tooru pulled you close to him from beside you, nuzzling into your hair. the night air was cold but his body warmth made up for it. it was just you and him under the twinkling stars in that empty park.

"I like looking at you more than the stars" his voice was muffled. a blush made its way across your face, thankfully he wasn't able to see it. you could smell his familiar scent everywhere, it truly was intoxicating. your heart skipped a beat as he sighed into your neck, his hot breath hitting your skin.

"w..we should get going, you know we have school tomorrow or whatever" you pulled yourself out of his embrace, sitting up on the cold grass. Tooru groaned and shifted to lay his head on your lap. even after dating for a few months you could not get over how nervous and weak in the knees he made you feel. you ran your finger through his fluffy brown hair, enjoying the wave of relaxation that washed over his face. his eyelids fluttered shut, a content sigh leaving his lips. the two of you stayed like this for awhile, it felt like a dream.

"(y/n)" he murmured, keeping his eyes closed. you hummed a response, too distracted in his hair to form actual words. Tooru suddenly sat up and shifted to face you from beside you.

'"I..I love you"

before you could respond he pulled you into him, placing his lips softly onto yours. you two had kissed before but this one was different, he placed a feather light kiss onto your unresponsive lips. it felt as if you couldn't breathe, the beating of your racing heart in your ears. those three words made your world stop, only the two of you aware of it.

"..I" you were barely able to say a single word as he pulled away slightly, before crashing his lips back onto yours. "love you t..too" your hands went to push against his chest so you could finish your sentence. Toorus face flushed deeply, his forehead going to rest against yours. all of a sudden he pushed you down onto the grass, hovering above you. his head dipped down to place another kiss, except this time to your cheek. then to your forehead,

the other cheek,

your nose,

and finally your lips.

Tooru repeated the same three words against your lips, in between the gentle kisses you two shared. one hand rested on your waist with the other he held himself off of the ground.  you could feel his smile on your lips, a similar one on your own. tender kisses turned into neck kisses and bruises, his hoodie had come off him and covered the ground below the two of you. a silent agreement was made to stop things from progressing and you two simply laid in each others embrace under the stars.

a few minutes later your head leaned onto him, hands intertwined, with his thumb rubbing soothing circles. the walk to your house was silent but peaceful, the streets completely void of anyone. a final kiss was exchanged at your door step before he left for his own home. that night you fell asleep in the hoodie of your boyfriend, a warm smile on your lips. his cologne from the hoodie comforted you, later causing you to dream about beautiful brown eyes.

AN: SOOOO um the next chapters wont be this short but this was js like a little thingy for the flashback (y/n) always gets yk anyways ill probably edit this a shit ton later on but its okay <3

sorry it was super short lmao