four

little an: if you haven't noticed already this story is a little different than the one on my tiktok lmao i think i have an idea of where its gonna go so uh goodluck<3 i feel like i've lost my touch tho-

your house was still empty when you came home, as you expected. the tears had stopped just a few minutes ago when you were walking home. all that was left was this huge open wound in your chest that seemed to grow deeper with every breath you took. the aching of your heart hadn't gone away, no it was much worse now that you were alone. your legs seemed to weigh three times heavier as you walked up the stairs to you room. it felt as if all your limbs were much heavier, your body was begging you to let it rest. right as you laid down to take a nap your phone rang, your heart seemed to skip a beat with the simple possibility of it being him. slowly you brought yourself to flip over your phone.

Incoming call from : Iwa :)

there was a bit of relief but also disappointment in your heart with the absence of his name. you debated if you should pick up the phone, Iwaizumi must have heard and was checking on you. what you didn't need right now was pity so you opted to just let it go to voicemail. your phone was tossed onto the floor and you heard it thud somewhere in your room. the bed sheets under you started to feel like sandpaper as you tossed and turned. with how exhausted your mind was you thought you could've passed out by now but your body refused to let you fall asleep.

you could still feel him on you, both on your skin and mind. the bruises from last night still stained your skin. it felt as if you could still feel his hot breath on your neck, the sweet nothings were still being whispered into your ear. your room was covered in his scent, not only his cologne but also his natural sweet mint aroma. you could still feel his soft lips pressed against your own, his hands wandering on you. tears began to sting your eyes once again, your shoulders soon began to shake with sobs as you simply cried in your cold empty room. as much as you hated him right now you missed his touch, his words, and just simply Oikawa. his arms seemed much more comforting than the comforter wrapped loosely around you. there was nothing left for you to do except let everything out.

it seemed like hours until you calmed down, the sobs had turned into sniffles as you bawled up on your bed.

clink

you flinched when a sound suddenly came from your window, it was the same clink that used to come whenever he was here. your curtains were covering the window so there was only one way to be for sure.

clink

clink

clink

with every sound you flinched but then the noise stopped, you stood and peeked through the smallest crack of your curtains. there he was except now he was awkwardly climbing up to your window. your heart seemed to stop beating for a minute. the air seemed to leave your lungs harshly with just the sight of him here. the knees under you let you fall to the floor, your mind going a hundred miles per hour. he was really here right now-

"baby please" his voice broke you out of your thoughts. it didn't sound like his usual cheery self, it was strained and sad. had he been crying? if you looked up you could probably check for yourself. "i-i can't live without you i love you" his voice cracked.

"i'm begging you (y/n)" he spoke again, a sob escaping him right after. it was muffled through the glass but you could hear it clearly, he was crying. your heart clenched not only for yourself this time, so you slowly brought your face towards the window again.

and there was that familiar head of brown hair except there was a look of pure desperation plastered on his face now.

Oikawa still had tears running down his face as he stared at you, his eyes red and puffy. there was a glint of hope in his eyes as yours locked with his. his lips mouthed the word 'please' before he dropped his head, you could see his shoulders start to tremble. the wound in your chest that had just started to heal was ripped wider than before, you were bleeding out as you stared into his eyes.