SMG4: War Of The Fat Italians 2018 Finale (2/2) (Ft. Guardian And RWBY)

-Convection-

T-Pose Toad: *Finally made it to the convention*

T-Pose Toad about to enter a huge gust of Wind blow alot of T-Pose Zombies away and send T-Pose Toad to the sky.

T-Pose Toad: AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!

Inside Machito, Clauds, Curlandb, Daughter, Tari, Sofia, Sunshine and Jenny are fighting off the T-Pose zombies while Jenny use her Angel energy to look for Lucy, SMG4, Mario and (Y/N).

Machito: *Shoot Multi tornado at the T-Pose Zombies* 

Clauds: *Punch and kick alot of T-Pose Zombies*

Sofia: *Jump and fire Cyber Arrow at T-Pose Zombies*

Sunshine: *Fire alot of light beam at T-Pose Zombies*

Daughter: *Whack T-Pose with my Poka Poka Hammer*

Curlandb: *Fire alot of Star Energy at the T-Pose Zombies*

Tari: *Release my Meta slash energy at the T-Pose Zombies*

Jenny: *Using my Angel energy to find Lucy, Mario, SMG4 and (Y/N) while firing my ice*

As multi T-Pose was hit or frozen from the remaining heroes attack but they keep coming.

Machito: *Shooting my wind* Jenny did you find them?!

Jenny: *Fire my ice at more T-Pose zombies* I'm still looking!

Curlandb: *Went to my Earth form and send a earth quake and went back to my base form* We just need to cover Jenny for a little longer!

Daughter: *Hit more T-Pose Zombies with my Poka Poka hammer and saw even more coming* Like for how long?! Massive group of them are here!

Jenny: *Felt something* Wait... I'm starting to put up something-.

Curlandb: Look out!

Curlandb quickly kick one ground T-Pose group away from Jenny.

Jenny: *Blush* Thank you.

Curlandb: *Blush* You're welcome Jenny. *Look at Machito* Machito, Jenny found something! We need to push these T-Pose away for a moment!

Machito: *Nod* Alright! Everyone get to Jenny! Sis, Curlandb we need to form a massive Wind dome!

Clauds: Okay, My Hero!

Curlandb: Alright!

Daughter: You got it!

Tari, Sofia, Clauds and Sunshine went to Jenny while Curlandb went to his Wind Form as he, Machito and Daughter begin to move their arm around and create a very powerful massive tornado and was pushing back the T-Pose Zombies.

Wind Curlandb: Jenny now your chance!

Jenny: Okay!

Jenny close her eyes and focus her Angel energy as her body glow.

Sunshine: I hope we're not too late.

Clauds: I'm sure Lucy, Mario, SMG4 and (Y/N) are okay.

Sofia: Even if we find them... How are we going to break Waluigi staff? We're completely out number.

Tari: Hmm... *Got an idea and took out my old controller that is fill with Waluigi Power* My controller is fill with Waluigi Power... We fight fire with fire!

Clauds: *Gasp* Good idea!

Sunshine: We just need to find-.

Jenny: *Felt Rejection Waluigi, Lucy, Mario, Luigi and (Y/N) presense* I find them!