six.

Noisy. Tsukishima said, taking a sip of his glass of apple juice. Half of the restaurant, all of the juniors and seniors, and the formers sat in the tables, chatting with one another as their world filled with laughter.

Tsukishima, on the other hand, just wants to go home. Bored, he took another sip and was about to excuse himself when his phone rang.

Tsᴜᴋɪsʜɪᴍᴀ Aᴋɪᴛᴇʀᴜ 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 . . .

Wondering why, he politely excused himself to answer the phone call outside. Letting the glass door close on its own, he swiped the answer button.

" Yeah?"

" Oh Kei, When are you gonna come home?"

" In a minute, I guess. Why?"

" Nothing. Mom just wanted me to tell you to be safe while going home. I'll see you later. Good night, Kei."

" Yeah. Good night." Putting the phone down, he push the end call button,

" Yeah. Don't worry, Mom! we just ended up hanging out 'till night. Yeah, we're going home after. Okay. Bye! Good night." The voice of the person was pretty familiar, it poked his interest. Not putting much mind to it, he turn around to go back inside the restaurant.

He pulled the glass door, about to walk in,

" Yachi-san!"

" Hinata-kun, I told you to not just go outside like that."

Haa . . now I'm hearing things. I guess I miss him too much. Tsukishima frowned, turning his eyes to where those voices came from, seeing a ginger head running out of the door of the restaurant next to theirs.

I'm even hallucinating. Am I sick? Tsukishima said to himself, his eyes still focus on the two juniors.

" Tsuki! Tsuki!" From inside the rest., Bokuto drunkly walked towards the four-eyes, " Whatchu' lookin' at? Is it Hinata?" Bokuto asked, putting his arms heavily on the four-eyes shoulder, looking at where his looking.

Soon, his eyes widened, his arm slowly dropping off from Tsukishima's shoulder, " It . . . It is Hinata."

" Oy! You two! Yer blocking the way." Atsumu shouted, walking towards them, " What's the matter with you?"

" Put me down, Rui!" Shoyo shouted, his sweet voice raising, loud and clear. It catches some of the people's attention. Including them.

Punching his back, Shoyo struggles to get off of Rui's broad shoulder, " Put me down, Rui!"

" Ow ow okay, I'll put you down!" Rui said in between his laughs.

" Maid café was our first Idea but our president said that Class 5 already got it. Unfair!" Ryunosuke shouted, crossing his arms like a little child.

" It's actually pretty common, but we couldn't think of any, so I decided that we'll just make it up with the designs and decorations." Yachi said, scratching the back of her neck.

After some time, " We'll see you guys tomorrow! Get home safe!" Ryunosuke shouted, waving both his arms while walking away with the other boys.

" You too!" Shoyo shouted, waving his arm while watching the others walk away, Chuiro and Yachi beside him waving their hand, the others' figures getting smaller and smaller as they walk away.

" Let's get going too." Shoyo said, turning around to walk, only to be greeted by a hard chest,

" Eek! I'm so sorry—-

" Hinata."

short chapter. I am so sorry.

To be continued . . .

thank you for reading
hwe-yi

Part two coming soon