The Birthday

Morgan's pov

I was woken up by a bucket of water poured ove me. The first thing I saw was my aunt may laughing and my brother in the same condition as I was. "You are not the only one who can prank around here" May said devilishly. "We will get you back at this" is the only thing I is said before walking we walked to the different bathrooms.

After we were all cleaned up, we went to our favourite thai restaurant. After we got there it was time to break to news that we are going to the party May had especially taken a day off from work which is not normal.

I looked a Pete for support and he took the hint and started "May you know I larb you but" and I continued "there is a party at the work place and" this is where Pete continued "we really need to go it's really important and I know you have the full right to be mad that-".

"Slow down Pete, I am not mad. The truth is, I got a message this morning saying that I need to go to the hospital to cover someone's shift. But until then we are gonna have some fun" May said and we both chirped up at the response.

Then the rest of the day we go to the doing fun activity like paint ball and going to the gaming arcade. After that may ordered the cake chocolate and strawberry, our favourite mine is chocolate and pete loved strawberry.

After May left and we got dress I was having second thoughts "I know you are having second thoughts, I am also having them" Pete said sitting next to me directly looking in my eyes.

"It's just that, what Tony and Pepper did to us, I don't know if I can see them without breaking down and if they find out about you, you know what (spider power if it wasn't obvious) they will they will take our custody and experiment on us and-" I said.

"Hey hey hey, look at me do you remember what I promised to you" Pete asked interrupting her rant.

I smiled at the memory and replyed "Yeah, you said you will protect me at all cost"

"And, did I kept my promise"

"Yeah, you did" I answered while hugging him.

(In stark residence)

Today tony and pepper are miserable. All they wanna do is sit in their bed and grieve about their son and daughter but suddenly tony got a call for being kidnapped and possibly killed. They have accepted that their kids are not coming back to them. They disappeare only for this day and go back to normal the next day.

(On the call with with his secretary Emma)

Pepper said "Talk to me".

"Ma'am, you have an appointment with hammer industries at 5 o'clock" her secretary Emma replied.

"Shift it to tomorrow or any day and leave me alone" said Pepper bluntly.

"Sorry to interrupt ma'am but it's important. Its the birthday of his personal interns. Every one will be at the event. I suggest you to go ma'am" Emma said again.

Pepper just said 'fine' and cut the call.

Pepper's pov

After I finished the call, I have to break to news to Tony, so I am just going to do it. "Tony, I know if you don't want to go but hammer has thrown a party and apparently 'everyone important' is coming and the owner of SI should go to the event and-".

"I will go with you" Tony cut of my rant.

"Really??" I asked a bit hesitantly.

"Yes, I don't want my wife go and handle this alone on this day" My heart flattered after hearing this statement.

"Thanks Tony, but we have a but of time before we get ready" I replied after hearing the response.

The rest of the day was silent, no one has any power to say anything, once they got to the entrance they put their fakest paparazzi smile (the one Pepper learned from Tony). They were hollow from inside, broken, empty shell. They decided to roam around an hour, talk to a couple of people, meet the honourable guest and return home and grieve for the rest of the day.

The plan was going great until they so two teenagers, probably twins around
Around 15 and all the 4 people tensed up but the teens got out of the moment and walked towards hammer. After a moment or two the Trio are now walking towards us. Hammer was about to talk but the boy teen cut him off by saying "Hi, Peter Parker pleasure to meet you".