Wanda

Morgan's pov

A few days have been passed since me and my brother have met the team, we have done quite a few activities with them like pranking with clint and Scott, training with aunt Nat and Bucky and Capt America because they don't know who we are, sharing lab time with Dr Bruce and dad and spending time with mom.

The only person we hadn't had talk with is Wanda so I decided to talk with her and dragged my bro with me so currently we are standing right infront of Wanda's door.

I knocked on her door and got a faint 'come in'. I opened the door and saw Wanda reading a book. "Oh it's you guys" said Wanda, irritation cleared in her voice. "Ok, I clearly don't know what we did, that you hate us so much" I asked. Then she something I didn't expect her do.

She laughed. A sad laugh, tears spilling in her eyes.

"I don't hate you. Either of you" said Wanda "I envy you. You have everything, eachother, parents, family, people that love you". "You do too. The Avengers" asked Peter.

Wanda looked furious and asked "My brother died saving people, he could have easily walked away. He could have lived but he decided not to. Do you know how that feels". "Yes we do" I said. "No you don't. Stop lying" Wanda said.

"Please don't do this, we are completely opposite people" said Wanda after a moment of silence. Before I could contain myself and a small sad giggle escaped my lips.

Then Peter said I didn't expected him to say.

"Read my mind"

"Pete, are you...sure?" I asked hesitantly. "Yah, I am" replied without hesitation. "Ok, then read mine also". "Are you guys sure. If I do this I will know your deepest darkest secrets" asked Wanda. "That is the reason we want you to see it" assured Peter.

There was a moment of silence a Wanda read through our thoughts.

"Are you both mad" Wanda all but yelled. "Could you be a little louder, in don't think India heared you" I said sussing her. "That didn't answer my question" she asked again in somewhat normal voice. "No, we did some horrible things in the past, and we are making up for it" I said in a sad tone.

(A moment of silence)

"Do you still think we are completely opposite people" I asked. "I guess not" said Wanda in a small smile. "And I know petro has a place in your heart and I are not ging to steal it so can we be friends atleast" asked Peter. "And even though I completely understand if you don't, but I will really appreciate if you like to be my friend as well" I asked hopefully. "I would really like that" she said with a smile plastered on her face.

"We have the whole tower to ourselves since every adult has to go to sheild. What do you want to do" asked Wanda. "I really need to go shopping" I said. "Then a movie" said Pete. "To complete it Chinese" said Wanda .''you're the best'' I said and "better person officially" said Peter.

"Officially disowned" I said in mock anger and Peter gasped "you wouldn't dare". "Ok drama queens we need to get this party started" said Wanda and simply got 'ok' from both of them.

(After shopping)

"I thought Morgan was the one who suggested shopping" asked Wanda. "What...I hadn't gone to shopping in 6 months" said Peter. "I thought you were captive for 4 years" Wanda asked teasingly. "This is the least amount of shopping he did because he always have money from internship" I said. "8 bags are less" asked Wanda. "He is a diva" I said and got a 'agreed'. "He is also right here" said my bro. "Don't care"said me and Wanda atthe same time.

The rest of the day went went pretty good as the teens went to Tony's private movie room and watched Bambi and ate our food. Once we finished our food, everyone made their way to Morgan's bedroom and told each other their past experience and accidentally fell asleep on Morgan's comfy bed.