4

Nina's pov
We got back home an hour later making sure police didn't find us and we just slept without talking. We woke up the next day almost evening "I knew we shouldn't have went there. It was too risky" Lara said "Okay we maybe had an adventure but it was worth it after all we had months to feel this alive. Nina also met this boy"Flora was saying but Lara cut her "Shhh don't talk about that you can't see she is sad about it" "I had a feeling yesterday about this and it came true. It was stupid. Is there any chance for me to find this boy again? Why did he kiss me?" I said crying. "Nina get yourself together bitch. Yesterday you were so happy and alive. You did something you love and you are passionate about and boy saw that in you and liked you. Don't be so dramatic. If you like him we will find him no matter what. I promise. Lara say something too encourage her." Flora scolded me "Yeah she is right about you and that boy will find each other. Art will do its job" Lara said and hugged me.
Boy's pov
"It was a miracle the police didn't catch us. How the fuck did they find us in the first place?"I angrily said "Hyunjin calm down. The point is that they didn't find us and we are safe now." Chan said to me. "So you and that girl. What's going on?"Minho asked me but Seungmin hit him "Shh don't talk about this stupid" he said to him. I didn't say anything but I really like her. Her dancing oh my God her dancing she was so alive she really left me speechless. But I am so stupid why did I kissed her? It's more difficult now for me and probably for her. But I don't want her to know who I am and who we are she will get in trouble. I have to forget her. "Hyunjin don't you want us to find her it couldn't be difficult." Jeongin asked me "NO DON'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT THIS. DON'T TALK ABOUT IT. NEVER MENTION HER AGAIN. I DON'T WANT HER TO KNOW US. I AM GOING TO SLEEP BYE." I bursted out of the room and went to my room. "He is really sad. He likes her a lot. What did she do to him?" Jisung disappointed said "He saw himself in her. With the dancing she did. You know how much Hyunjin loves dancing. So does her. They are connected with something and because it's forbidden too that makes it stronger."Chan said and everyone stayed quiet. "So we should really sleep now so everyone go and get some rest. We will talk about yesterday later." Chan said again and everyone got to their rooms.