Nikki's Rant--Adenda (The Rest of the Series)

Okay, there seems to be some confusion about the other books in the series (which is entirely my fault, because I haven't clearly marked the three which are in this series, Claimed, Staked and Corrupted).  These three are already in progress (Claimed is pretty much completed) on my profile.  

Here is the order they go in. 

1.  Claimed is first because it first introduces the prophecy.

2.  Staked is second.  It picks up where the prophecy leaves off.  

3.  Corrupted is the third with the next kid forseen by the prophecy, and so on.   

I plan on there being five or six books in total, so three more and they ALL TAKE PLACE IN THE SAME WORLD.  Meaning that Miriam and Eliot will reappear throughout the stories.  (They have to because Miriam is one of the seven)

I don't know if I will do another book focusing on Miriam's POV so read the others for now, if you want to see what happens down the road.  

The series itself is kind of in the planning stages at the moment.  

I haven't really come up with a good enough name that fits the mood and encompases all three.  I've been tossing some around, like The Eternal Darkness series, or something dealing with seven, but I'm stuck.  :(

Help me?

If anyone could help me (especially those who are reading/read all three) come up with a definitive title, then I can add that to all three books so that there is no more confusion.  

So the adventures of Miriam and Eliot don't end here.  Now they have to find the remaining six of the seven.  

Those of you reading the other two...

Feel free to give me ideas/suggestions of what you are thinking/want to happen.  Especially characters that you would like to see more of.  I can already give you guys a hint that the next story I'm planning will focus on Collette (those of you who've read Staked or Corrupted have a taste of her character) and I'm planning on posting that as soon as I finish Staked.  

Hopefully this will clear up all the confusion!!  If not, let me know?