2

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢.

"Felix, Felix, LEE FELIX WAKE UP" It was 6:00am and minho already started screaming.

Felix just let out an annoyed groan and pulled the blanket over himself.

Minho clicked his tongue and sighed before walking up to the curtains and opened them, making all the light shine through the window and into felix's room.

Minho then walked up to felix's bed and pulled the blanket off of him which made the sleepy male angry.
"hyung! i wanna sleep...go away..." he mumbled before covering his face with a nearby pillow.

"felix," minho spoke and sat down on the bed. "did you forget it's your first day of university? with me?" he asked with his eyebrow raised.

Now those words made felix sat up so fast that he almost hurt his back. "oh!" he then shyly scratched the back of his neck. "hehe..forgot sorry...i was just tired..." he mumbled with a pout.

Minho cooed and gently ruffled felix's bed hair. "i promise you can sleep after you comeback, okay? come i'll treat you to Starbucks, just get ready quickly" he spoke and gave felix a small peck on the cheek before getting up and leaving the boy's room.

Felix sat there, staring at the wall for a bit before he actually got up. "sooo sleepy~" he mumbled to himself before going to the bathroom.

"should i cover my freckles up...? but hyungie will get mad at me..." felix looked at the mirror and pouted at his reflection.

"okay i won't cover them...maybe that'll make hyung happy.." he talked to himself before smiling a little.

Felix dressed himself in a light grey sweater and styled his hair in a way so some of his forehead can be seen.

The adorable boy quickly rushed downstairs and saw that minho was waiting for him. "sorry hyung! i'm ready now" he said with his angelic smile.

minho watched felix and felt his heart melt, gosh his brother was too damn cute. "you look adorable lix...i hope no one looks at you or i'll pluck their eyeballs out...with my needle"

felix nervously laughed and patted minho's back. "o-okay! let's go!".

𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴 𝚂𝙺𝙸𝙿 𝙱𝙾𝚄𝙶𝙷𝚃 𝚃𝙾 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙱𝚈. 𝙵𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚡'𝚜 𝚎𝚐𝚐.

As promised minho bought felix his coffee which had too much sugar in it. "uh lix i don't think you should be drinking that much su-" but when he saw how happy felix looks while drinking it he shut his mouth.

Felix stopped sipping from his cup and looked at minho with his head adorably tilted to the side. "hmm? did you say something hyung?"

Minho just shook his head. "no lix, keep enjoying your drink" he spoke as a small smile formed on his face.

Felix gave minho a very cute smile back and went back to happily drinking his (sugary) coffee.

𝙰𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴 𝚂𝙺𝙸𝙿 𝙱𝙾𝚄𝙶𝚄𝚃 𝚃𝙾 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙱𝚈: 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙽 𝙵𝙰𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙾𝙵 𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙸𝚁.

Minho and felix arrived at the university and (cute) felix's eyes widen at how huge it was. "wow...what if i get lost in there..." he spoke with a small frown.

Minho glanced down at felix and gently patted his head. "don't worry lix, i'll be there with you. not in the same grade or class but you'll see me at lunch and i'm sure there's someone who's supposed to show you around here." he smiled softly at the nervous boy

Felix felt a little better after hearing that, he took a deep breath before looking at minho's face and nodded. "okay hyung..."

"Let's go lix" minho held felix's (smoll tiny) hand before taking him inside the building where some of the students already started staring.

Now this made felix really anxious and scared, He felt even more terrified since he didn't cover his freckles up.

Minho noticed how uncomfortable felix looked so he shot everyone his creepy glare which made most of them look away.

Felix had a tight grip on minho's hand as they walked to the reception desk to get his timetable.

After felix got his schedule he noticed that minho was looking for someone.

"who are you looking for hyungie?"  He asked in his tiny voice.

Minho finally spotted the guy who is supposed to show felix around, but he almost got a mini heart attack since it was non other then his crush han freaking jisung.

•wow how beautiful...so precious and pretty...must kiss lips-• minho snapped out of his thoughts when felix pinched him.

"sorry hyung..you weren't replying..."  minho was about to say something but got cut off by his (beautiful) Crush's voice.

The squirrel boy glanced at the hot guy named minho and the cute new guy. "oh??? minho. i didn't know you two know eahcother!"

Minho collected his thoughts before speaking. "oh jisung, this is felix, my little brother. he just started today so i hope you can show him around." he spoke with a small smile before continuing.

"he's also a little shy around new people so don't mind too much okay?" jisung just nodded and watched as minho gave felix a kiss on the cheek before he ran off to his class.

Felix bit his bottom lip and glanced around the guy who resembled a squirrel. "h-hi m-my name is..felix.."

jisung could only coo at how adorable felix is. "hello felix! i'm han jisung! just call me jisung! and today i'll be your tour guide for this maze" he said while laughing.

seeing jisung laugh made felix out some small giggles too, maybe this won't be too bad after all. is what felix thought.

"okay! so for our first visit we wi-" he got cut off by his phone ringing. "uhg sorry felix can you wait here for a bit? i'm pretty sure the teacher's calling me...but don't worry i'll be back! just wait!" jisung spoke as he ran off to clear whatever favor the teacher had.

all felix could do was nod and sighed as he decided to wait for jisung's return.

after a few minutes felix got a bit bored and decided to turn around so he could look at his surroundings but he ended up bumping into someone.

"o-oh i'm so sorry!" felix panicked sad he bowed a couple of times. He then looked up at the person who he bumped into and could feel his heart rate increase.

.
.
.

.
x

x

(THATS IT FOR TODAY BYE!)