𝚃𝙴𝙽

Every part ten of one of my fics will have a picture of ten now because ten, is ten :>.

ON TO THE STORY.
☞︎
Jeongin had this ounce of confusion mixed with curiosity filled in his eyes as he looked at his childhood best friend.

"oh! you remember i would always talk about my older brother? his name is minho" The older boy looked at jeongin with his bright bubbly smile.

jeongin fished out his phone from his pricey and showed felix his number "oh, right okay hyung. well here's my number text me later."

Felix nodded and quickly typed jeongins number in before keeping his phone back in his pocket. "see you later!".

jeongin just nodded as he watched felix walk away with the shopping cart.

𝙼𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚗𝚓𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚒𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚐'𝚜 𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚖

Jisung was laying in bed while going through his twitter feed until he received a unknown text from a number he didn't recognize.

with an eyebrow raised he opened the chat with this unknown person and noticed that the person knew his name, so maybe he knew them?

Unknown: Hello

Unknown: is this han jisung's number?

Jisung: ah,,,yes that's me.

Jisung: who are you?

-

Jisung noticed that they immediately saw the text and were taking a long time to reply
and tried to think who's number could it possibly be, he felt his phone vibrate and noticed they replied.
-

Unknown: oh it's me, Lee minho

Jisung: what- minho as in lee minho in the grade above me? that minho? who's felix's brother?

-
Jisung almost started panicking since his crush, minho just suddenly texted him out of the blue so it was natural he panicked.

wait- how'd minho get my number-

-

unknown: yes it's THAT minho

Jisung: hsbsjshsjshsjdjdj

Jisung: sorry, how'd you get my number jsjdjdjdjdj

Unknown: oh, Hyunjin gave it to me

Jisung: wha-

-