Get her

I walked with Shiggy through the building. Our team had already taken down the other heroes, but one escaped. Our precious little Uraraka. Shiggy turned to me, his face blocked by the decayed hand attached to his face. 

"Get her," he ordered. I smirked, the thought playing cat and mouse with Uravity excited me. 

I ran down the halls, my heightened senses looking out for any sign of her. Movement caught the corner of my eye, her pink suit and brown hair fighting to open a locked door. 

"Deku! Please! They brainwashed you! You're a good person!" She yelled, tears streaming down her face. 

"You've mistaken me for someone else, Uraraka. The LOV gave me exactly what I wanted, all it took was my sanity!" I laughed, casually strolling up to her. She kicked down the door and continued running, me following behind. 

We got to a big room with no other doors. She turned to me, her once sad face shifting to determination. 

"I can't let you do this, Izuku!" She told me. 

"Izuku died a long time ago," I snapped back. She ran at me, her fist cocked back for a punch. I blocked her, landing a hit of my own to her stomach. She stumbled back, one hand over her stomach while the other was in a defensive position. It was my turn to run at her, my foot swinging out, aiming for her side. She ducked down, using my uncentered balance to her advantage. She tackled me around the stomach, pushing me to the floor where she pinned me down. 

"You know, I fantasized about you doing this when I was still at UA," I smirked, watching her face turn bright red. I broke her hold on my wrists and flipped us over, me on top of her. 

"Though I must say, I like this position a lot better," I purred in her ear. 

"Stop playing!"She yelled, kicking me off. 

"Awe, I was having so much fun," I wined, smirking at the still flustered Uraraka. "But if you want to get to the chase..." I trailed off, activating my quirk. I increased the gravitational pull of the floor, watching as Uraraka crumbled to the ground, unable to fight against the force. 

"What's happening?" She scouted. 

"Just my quirk, you see, I have multiple. I have quirk rejection, your quirk won't work on me, heightened senses, and gravity. Really it's like the opposite of yours, and I have All For One to thank," I said, walking up to the trapped girl. 

"Now, do you prefer knives or guns, because I have both," I smiled, looking directly into Uraraka's horrified eyes.