Yumeko x Mary

(Mary: top Yumeko: bottom) if you guys want me to switch the names I can make another episode with the names switched or maybe a whole new story, who knows lmao.

*

Mary was asked to meet Yumeko at her dorm, she didn't know why but decided to go anyways. Mary stood in front of her body mirror humming her favorite songs as she pulled the black ribbons out that once held her pigtails. She changed her uniform into gray sweats and a black crop top. She put on some shoes, grabbed her phone, and made her way to the pretty black haired girls dorm.
*
At Yumeko's dorm
*
Mary walked up the the door and knocked quietly, when Yumeko opened the door Mary widened her eyes and blushed extremely hard. Yumeko was standing at the door way in very short shorts that were dark red and laced at the rim with a matching top which only two strings held up from exposing her chest. Yumeko looked at her concerned. "Are you sick Mary? You're turning really red.." Mary snapped back into reality, "Yeah whatever I'm fine, what did you need?" 

Mary walked in and followed Yumeko to the kitchen as they both got water, "Nothing! I was wanted to hangout with you a little" Mary poured herself some water, "Oh alright" Just as Mary turned around Yumeko held the sides of her face and connected their lips. Mary widened her eyes blushing deep scarlet red, Yumeko parted after a few seconds to see what Mary thought. Yumeko looked at her innocently and desperately. "I-i'm sorry Mary.." Mary placed her glass down, "Don't be-" 

Yumeko was confused, she didn't expect such a reaction, Mary has actually been waiting for this for as long as she could remember. Mary grabbed Yumeko's waist lightly pushing her against the counter edge and connected their lips again. Yumeko had one hand gripping the counter edge and the other holding Mary's shoulder, Mary licked the bottom of Yumeko's lip signing for access. When Yumeko didn't let her Mary squeezed her ass a little to distract her, 'H-hey!-" The second Yumeko opened her mouth Mary explored every inch of it. A few seconds later Yumeko started gasping for air.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK *door opens*

Midari walked in on them in the middle of a hot make out session. "Hey the gambling just starte-" Mary broke the kiss and looked at the trail of saliva between them, then turned to look at Midari while still pinning Yumeko on the counter slightly pissed that they were disturbed. Yumeko looked at Midari as she tried to catch her breath embarrassingly. Midari just stared as Mary death glared her, "Midari, now doesn't really seem like a good time does it.?" Midari was now forever horrified (XD)

 "U-Uh yeah i'll c-come later.. I guess" Mary let go of Yumeko and walked up to Midoria pushing her out and locking the door then turned back to the panting black haired gamble addict. "Now where were we?" Mary picked Yumeko up wrapping her legs around her waist carrying her to her room, once she swung the door open she dropped Yumeko on the bed immediately  getting on top of her trailing kisses all over her neck leaving hickeys, kiss and suck, kiss and suck, kiss and suck. 

She lifted her head up proud of her art work, Mary moved down to the collar bone kissing it. Yumeko tried to hold it back but couldn't, "N-ngh!~" "Must've been her sweet spot" Mary thought, so she chose to abuse it watching Yumeko squirm. Yumeko tugged at Mary's shirt which mean the top has to be gone. 

Mary sat up pulling her shirt off revealing a grey bralette. Mary looked at Yuemko's clothes questioningly, Yumeko scrunched her clothes uncomfortably "U-uh, can we turn the lights off s-so you cant see...?.." Mary saw she was a little uncomfortable, "Okay that's fine." She got up and switched the lights off to where it was pitch black then came back to Yumeko. "You don't have to take them off still if you don't wan-" 

Then she heard clothes being pulled off and thrown somewhere. Mary connected their lips again and after a few seconds slid her hand ontop of Yuemko's panties lightly rubbing. "A-ah Mary!-" (THAT FELT HELLA WEIRD TO TYPE FYI) You can tell she's never touched herself or been touched so you kept lightly rubbing letting her adjust.

(Will update just giving you what I have for now as i focus on my UmejixReader)

words: 742