Sayaka X Kirari

4:36 PM
*
Sayaka ran through the halls since she forgot her phone in the student council room and everyone else was either gone or were currently leaving. Everytime she stamped her foot against the tile floor she could hear it echo through out the halls, when she was finally in sight of the room door she slowed down turning the knob walking in. She looked at Kirari whom was sitting on the table crossed legged holding her phone in her hand going through it. "H-hey! What are you doing? That's my phone!!"

"I know it's your phone, you forgot it and I couldn't help myself so I looked through it..pretty interesting." She said the last portion smirking, you stood confused as to what she could've found until you remembered your diary app where you stored your naughty stories between you and Kirari. "Kirari I swear it's not what it's not what it lo-" "I'm pretty sure it is what it looks like, your obsessing over me....it's cute." Kirari slid off the table with her short school uniform skirt flowing off the edge as we walked up to you and held your chin. "Do you love me, Sayaka?" You blushed for a second looking at her.

You snapped out of her gaze slapping her hand away, "Ugh! I'm not gay!" Kirari tapped your phone screen with the tip of her nail. "Then what were those little stories of us? Hm?~" Sayaka stared at her lit up phone screen then quickly turned it off. "It was a silly joke, don't flatter yourself." Kirari smiled, "A silly joke you've been writing about for over a year? I checked the dates..." Sayaka shook her head, "And if I maybe like you a little?" Kirari looked at her phone then up at her eyes, "Then we can make these stories reality~" Kirari turned behind you closing the door which caused an echo in the firmly large room.

Kirari grabbed her wrist gently pulling her to the couch signing her to sit down as she sat down thigh-touching Kirari. "Have you ever kissed someone?" Kirari said. Sayaka blushed in embarrassment, "I know I'm in high school and all...but no..I haven't." Kirari got a little excited, "So I get to be your first! What great fun! Just follow my lead." Kirari cupped the side of her head gently placing her lips of Sayakas.

Sayaka blushed gripping her skirt in her hands. After a few seconds Kirari separated looking at Sayaka for answers or a reaction, "So?" Sayaka covered her face from the blush looking at her crinkled skirt in her hand. "I-...I think...I think I liked it." Sayaka mumbled. Kirari smiled cupping her face lifting it up looking into her eyes and pushing their lips together again. Sayaka closed her eyes trying to replicate what Kirari was doing, after a few seconds this time Kirari pushed her tongue into Sayakas mouth as Sayaka copied her. As it got more and more passionate the more tiny moans Sayaka let out into the kiss.

Kirari crawled on Sayaka slowly laying her on her back while still kissing her. Kirari separated looking at the trail of saliva in between their mouths giggling flipping Sayaka over which led to Sayaka positioning herself with both her knees and hands pinned down beside each side of Kirari, after a few seconds of falling into each others gaze Kirari placed her hand ontop of Sayakas panties feeling the main parts of her vagina, Kirari looked at her for consent, Sayaka nodded her head quickly already a mess just by the touch of Kirari.

Kirari flipped her over again getting on top of her pulling her panties to the side lightly teasing her by outlining her hole with her finger. Sayaka palmed her mouth with both hands getting ready to hide upcoming moans and hide her tomato red blush.