The Prince of Shadows

the camera fades into an interior of a palace, the screen then cross fades through a bunch of hallways and rooms and even a throne room. behind the throne hung a banner with a symbol on it.

footsteps can be heard as the camera snaps to a young man entering the empty throne room

footsteps can be heard as the camera snaps to a young man entering the empty throne room. he had short snow white hair, glowing dark purple eyes, a odd looking black halo that seemed to be encased in an even more puzzling shadow like flame, he was wearing a brown bomber jacket with a cross on the back burning in a black aura of flame, black denim jeans, a short sleeve black t-shirt, and boots that were black. and he had a glass of aged bourbon in his right hand. he slowly took a sip of the nectar in the glass as his footsteps can now be heard with a slight echo as he went down a hall way and stopped at a relatively large door. he pushed it open slowly and stepped inside reveling a large mirror that took up the majority of the surface room on the floor and was surrounded with a railing that kept anybody from stepping on it accidentally.

???: Ahh.. Y/n, so very lovely to see you again.

the camera pans to show the owner of the beautiful silky smooth voice. it was Harmonia the first goddess of Equestria and creator of the elements of harmony.  

Y/n: Likewise Harmonia

Y/n: Likewise Harmonia... *sips bourbon* i hope all has been well with Equestria as of late.

Harmonia: why yes it has, thank you for your concern.

Y/n: Well your welcome. Anyways, Christ said you had something Really important you wanted to talk to me about.

Harmonia: ohh yes its of grave importance. please, step onto the mirror.

Y/n: alrighty Then.

you then set your glass down on the guardrail and gently hop over it. you thought about the first time you met her and learned about her realm. it was about two years ago when Jesus called you up to the palace for a demon hunt mission, normally when there are one of these things you where the leader of a small team of Valkyries and Archangels to slaughter demons to keep them from breaching hell and making their way to heaven or earth. but to your surprise you were met with Harmonia and she needed you to cull the demons in Tartarus, by yourself.  because she had "nopony" to do the job because her realm had been at peace for a long time and had "nopony" Strong or skilled enough to fight. and as to why you needed to do it by yourself is because Christ had ensured her you would be enough. apparently Christ and her had been friends for a thousand years and would often help each-other with big problems concerning earth or Equestria. so you accepted the mission and went straight god of war on their asses. needless to say she was amazed at your unique angelic traits, magic, and overall skill in combat.

shortly after your success you came to Harmonia to learn more about her and the beautiful realm over which she resides. you both became fast friends and she started coming to you directly to help instead of going through Jesus to get you.

as you walked toward the center of the mirror you tried to go back for your forgotten liquor, only to watch as Harmonia drinks what was left. you give her a cross look as she giggles at you.

Harmonia: you always did have an impeccable taste in alcohol.

you tried to get mad at her, but honestly you couldn't. she did that every time you brought alcohol over to her palace, and always poured you a glass of wine after.

Y/n: (annoyed sigh)

Harmonia: now for why i brought you here...

her horn glows a beautiful golden aura, and you watch as the arcane energy cascades over the reflective floor you currently stand on. it was always a sight to see her magic at work.

Harmonia: about a thousand years ago.... Luna was corrupted by a dark force that fed of her jealousy toward her sister.... it whispered to her and told her to hold on to that spite and influenced her to try and bring an eternal night upon the realm using black magic.

you watched as the mirror showed you Luna and a shadowy mist that always stood just behind her, just out of sight.

Harmonia: had it not been for a hard decision made by her sister, Equestria would had fallen under darkness ages ago.

the mirror then showed the show down between the sisters and then Celestia in tears after having banished her sister.

Harmonia: she had covered up the fact she had banished sister to prevent mass panic but...... that's not the end of the story......

the mirror then showed you moon as stars crashed into it.

Harmonia: in 30 moons she shall once again be free.

Y/n: The summer sun festival......

Harmonia: my elements whisper to me, they say their next bearers shall claim them that very same day.........

the mirror shows six horse shaped mannequins 5 with necklaces 1 with a crown but there is a even gap with 3 on each side of it.

Harmonia: but they speak of one other individual, one to help protect Equestria and turn the tides of not only nightmare moon but even its greatest evils to come.....

you look at the mirror as a black mist appears where the gap was between the six horse mannequins.

Harmonia: they talk of a soul shrouded in darkness, who's heart winch is guided by light.....

the mist began to slowly recede.

Harmonia: a protector of the innocent, an undying Phoenix controlling the very shadows themselves.

the mist fully receded. and your eyes went wide.

Harmonia: Y/n..... you are the element of darkness...... the prince of shadows.

the mirror shows you full Angel with a crown on your head wearing armor akin to a prince.

(this except with Black Diamonds)

_________________________

A/N

hope you like. don't forget to vote