Flash back 2 (Nothing ever changes)

Izuku awoke to a big gift bag on his floor. He reconized the logo from one of the popular hero-merch stores. He got up and tore it open to find presentmic posters, a figurine, and some merch he sells off his podcast. He held a Present Mic backpack with a huge grin. He reached through to the bottom of the bag, finding a black hoodie with the words 'EraserHead' on it. He smiled brightly, remembering last night. He threw it on, and went straight to his computer. He turned it on, and saw an article titled 'Villains,Heroes,Vigilantes' . He clicked on it curiously. What was a Vigilante?

Villains,Heroes,Vigilantes, by HawksFan097

---------------------------------------------------------

What is a vigilante? Hero, Villain? I think that they are their own catagory. Most 'Heroes' are fake, and just want the attention and fame. These are the same 'heroes' that try to get rid of the vigilantes, because the Vigilante is 'stealing the fame', and doing the jobs their supposed to be doing. Vigilantes help where No Hero would, even if it means facing being jailed for using their quirk. Vigilantes do good for the sake of being good. They're not in it for the money or fame, but just to HELP people. They're like underground heroes, Which is my favorite type. They get hate for 'fighting dirty'. 

Stain, formally known as the vigilante Stendhal (how no heroes has made the connection is beyond me), isn't that wrong, Society is clearly fucked up, people with flashy quirks are praised and are told their whole lives they will be a hero. People with 'villainous' or weak quirks are treated horribly. And people born quirkless....it's not good. The quirkless population is rapidly decreasing with each generation. Most quirkless commit suicide. From the bullying at school to most likely being abused, because of something they can't control. I was quirkless for a while, then I found I had a hidden quirk. It activated from me trying to kill myself, So I know a thing or two about quirk discrimination. In my opinion, there are few real heroes. Nezu, PresentMic, Midnight, and Eraserhead.

So, we all know Villains make Heroes..... but who makes villains? Society..... Society makes villains. The one thing that annoys me about All Might is that he says anyone can make the choice to do whats right..... and that 'the difference between heroes and villains is that heroes chose to do whats right and villains chose to be evil'. Not all Villains chose to be evil.... some steal for their family's.... some steal to survive... some are forced to do it because Society and Heroes abandonned them. I doubt that All Might chose to be the symbol of peace... it was thrust apon him. Thats what I admire about Vigilantes.... most vigilantes are saving people because no one saved THEM. Society fucked them up, but still fight for good because they want to help those who weren't saved. I believe that the worst person can change.... that anyone can be a good person.... if they just try. Everyone's pointing their fingers.... seeing the worst in eachother. I hope one day.. theres no more villains and heroes..... that we just treat eachother equally.... and not just based on our quirks. The world isn't black and white.... there are shades of grey,

---------------------------------------------------------

COMMENTS 

StainIscool173- Yes! Preach! I totally agree with everything you said. Stain would be proud.

EndeavourIs#1- Who are you kidding?!?! VIGILANTES ARE EVIL AND -Deleted comment-

SleepDeprivedMan- .....your actually not half wrong.... and EraserHead has fans?!?

HawksFan097- @SleepDeprivedMan Yes! EraserHead is the best! He's one of the only heroes I respect and admire.

BearRatOrMouse?- This is a good analyzation, I can't wait to see what you post next.

LoudMouth- I agree! PRESENTMIC IS AWESOME

AllMightFan102- Why don't you like AllMight?

AllMightLover032- Yeah, I was wondering the same thing @AllMightFan102 

BloodBoi- Nice to see someone agrees that society is messed up.

ChickenLoverCannibal- I like your username, and the article you wrote is good, even if I don't agree with some of the stuff you wrote.

---------------------------------------------------------

Izuku read the article with wide eyes. Someone else felt how he feels! He searched up what defines a vigilante. A vigilante is a person who uses quirks illegally to fight crime. They can also be arrested if they start fights. So... If he doesn't use his quirk, they won't be able to arrest him...right? And if he lets them attack first... it would be considered self defense! They won't be able to legally arrest him! Izuku hurried to get out his notebook.

Vigilante name? Gear? Training? Costume?

Need- Mask, gloves, hoodie and leggings, combat boots (shock absorbtion?), earpiece?, visor to protect eyes, probobably capture gear (scarf?) 

Izuku excitedly started writing down things he would need to do. Who cares if his quirk wasn't suited for hero work? He would still get into UA, but the support class. He rushed downstairs to hug his mom. "ThankssomuchfortheherostuffIloveyoucanIpleasetakedefenseclasses?" Inko laughed. "Take a deep breath and try again." Izuku calmed himself down before speaking. "Thanks so much for the hero stuff I love you. Can I please take defense classes?" Inko looked at her son in shock. "Why would you like to take defense classes?" Izuku breathed in and out. "I would like to learn how to protect myself. I want to go to UA but for the support course?" Inko smiled brightly. Even after everything, her son hadn't given up. He found a new dream, and this time she was going to do everything she can to make it happen. "Of course Izuku! Now which style of fighting would you like to learn? Theres Judo, maybe Jitsu...." Inko started listing multple dojos and fighting styles. As they were looking online, there was one dojo that caught Izukus eye.

力道場 -The Chikara Dojo