Flashback 3-The Chikara Dojo

"The Chikara Dojo... combat fighting-includes Multiple forms of fighting and bo-staff usage." Inko looked at her son, whose eyes were gleaming brightly, something she realized she hasn't seen in a while. She felt awful, not noticing the light in her son's eyes darken. "Izuku.... you got your dream crushed didn't you..." 

She felt tears coming to her eyes, feeling like she failed. Kids with mutant/animal quirks were looked down on sometimes...god why didn't she notice this before? But she had some hope, the light that had been fading from her prescious Izu's eyes........ was finally retuurning. 

"Mom, it's ok. I have the same goal, but I'm doing it my way....alright?" Inko smiled brightly. She should've known that Izuku would never give up. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I'll enroll you in the classes, ok?" Izuku stood still, looking at the screen which used to hold the video of the Start of All Might. "Thanks mom..." He whispered. He didn't want to be too loud, to shatter this fragile moment. This was the day... he started a new path to his goal. He would remember this day forever... the day that he decided to start his path as a vigilante.

(UwU Cliffhanger hah- wrote this during class OwO)