NINJAGO The Werewolf's Bite C4

(Cole's P.O.V.)
I wake up not long after I fell asleep and hear voices. I instantly know who is who just by how they sound.

Jay-"Should we wake them up?"

Lloyd-"No, let them sleep some more. They look like they need it."

Aiden-"WHAT!? WHY!? WAKE THEM UP!!!"

Julie-"I get your overprotective big brother mode is on Aiden, but they look like they could really use some sleep."

Aiden-"I DON'T CARE!!! GET THEM TO STOP CUDDLING!!!"

Zane-"I would advise you keep it down Aiden. We all know how (Y/N) is when she doesn't get much sleep and is woken up early."

Aiden-"I DON'T CARE!!!"

Kai-"Well I don't want to deal with an angry (Y/N)! Keep it down."

I wonder what Aiden is talking about. I open my eyes and see that I'm cuddling (Y/N)... AGAIN!

Aiden-"Oh good your awake... NOW STOP CUDDLING MY LITTLE SISTER!!!"

I see (Y/N) start to stir but she still doesn't wake up. She must really be tired from last night, but at least she didn't get bitten like I did.

Zane-"What happened to you Cole?"

I look down and see my shirt is completely gone, my jeans are ripped and torn up, and I don't have any shoes on.

Cole-"Last thing I remember was the werewolf grabbing me. When I woke up I heard screaming and saw (Y/N) about to get bitten by it. I stopped the werewolf but got injured in the process, (Y/N) didn't get bitten though."

Aiden-"So she's ok?"

Cole-"Other then hitting her head again, yes she's safe."

Julie-"We better get you both back to the Bounty. Make sure (Y/N) didn't worsen her head injury, and get you both something to eat."

I slowly pick (Y/N) up and fallow the others back to the Bounty. (Y/N) moves in her sleep and buried her head in my chest, my bare chest.

I blush and smile at her softly. When we get to the bounty Aiden takes her and I suddenly feel cold without her. We are both taken to the medical room and to make sure our injury's aren't that bad.

(Y/N) wakes up just as Zane brings in pancakes. Chocolate chip for her and normal for me. As we are eating I noticed (Y/N) blushing at something Julie showed her on her phone, I wonder what it is but I don't ask.

Julie then left and it's quiet, we just continue eating.
(Y/N) suddenly breaks the silence.

(Y/N)-"Cole?"

Cole-"Yea?"

(Y/N)-"Did you sniff me last night?"

I blush at that question. I knew I couldn't avoid the questions for, but I didn't think she would ask that now.

Cole-"I don't know what came over me, i'm not sure why I even did that. I'm sorry"

(Y/N)-"I-I was just wondering... also I want to thank you."

Cole-"For what?"

(Y/N)-"Saving me from the werewolf that bit you. I honestly thought it was gonna bite me and turn me."

Cole-"I don't want you to go through the pain I'm going through, even if it's just for a little while."

(Y/N)-"Thanks Cole."

Cole-"You're welcome Luna."

(Y/N)-"HUH?"

I see (Y/N) blush bright red and wonder what I said to her. Then I remember that she has books on werewolves so when her family curse takes affect, she knows what to expect.