NINJAGO The Werewolf's Bite C5

(Kai's P.O.V.)
Cole has been acting off lately, so has (Y/N) now that I think about it. I don't know what's gotten into Cole. One minute he's fine and laughing with the rest of us, and the next, he's angry and looks like he wants to smash something.

(Y/N) has been the only one able to calm him down when he gets like that. I get that they are childhood best friends, but how does she do it? I don't understand what's up with them.

Whenever I ask one of them about it, Cole snaps back and says it's nothing, and (Y/N) just brushes it off and says the same thing as Cole, nothing.

Kai-"Hey (Y/N)?"

(Y/N)-"Yea Kai?"

Kai-"What's going on between you and Cole?"

(Y/N)-"Nothing is going on... why do you ask?"

Kai-"Maybe because you both blush around each other, and your the only one that's able to calm him down."

(Y/N)-"W-We're just friends!"

Kai-"Whatever you say."*Rolls eyes*

I walk away and see Nya and Jay on the couch. I sit down with them and see they are watching the Titanic.

I don't pay attention though. I'm just wondering what's up with (Y/N) and Cole, they are acting really off, what's more weird is that Aiden and Julie don't seem to be bothered by it.

I'm left to my thoughts. Starring blankly at the Tv, not paying attention to anyone or anything, I'm just wondering if they are ok.

(Y/N) P.O.V.)
Phew... that was close. Kai is getting suspicious about something that has to do with Cole and me, it's a good thing I'm a decent actress.

But it's still hard pretending we are just friends like we did before. We are secretly together and the others have no idea, I wonder when we will tell them.

I walk to the bedroom the boys share and knock on the door. I hear a gruff voice say "come in" and I walk inside.

I see Cole laying on his bed on the top bunk. He's just starring at the ceiling, with a blank look on his face. But as soon as he noticed me he smiled, I smiled back and climb up to him.

Cole laid me next to him and cuddles me close. I feel him softly trail kisses from my forehead to my lips. He kisses me softly but passionately, and I kiss back.

We break the kiss and just stay cuddled up in each other's arms. He buries his head in my neck and breathes deeply.

(Y/N)-"Cole?"

Cole-"Yea Moonlight?"

(Y/N)-"When are we gonna tell the others we are together?"

Cole-"Soon Moonlight. Just be patient, we'll tell them after I learn how to control my transformations."

(Y/N)-"Awww. I hate waiting."

I pout a bit and hear Cole chuckle. He then lightly nibbles on my ear making me gasp a bit as he whispers.

Cole-"You're to cute sometimes. You know that?"

(Y/N)-"C-Cole? W-What are y-you d-doing?"

Cole-"Just trying something new. Do you really want me to stop?"

(Y/N)-"Not really..."

Cole-"Didn't think so."

He continues to nibble and lick my ear. It feels nice, really nice. I accidentally let out a moan and blush bright red.

Cole-"You like it that much?"

(Y/N)-"I-I..."

I'm interrupted by the others calling for us, something about Cyrus Borg being here. We both climb down and walk out with the others.