NINJAGO The Werewolf's Bite C6

(Y/N) P.O.V.)
It's been one month since I was kidnapped by my birth father, and one month since I've been aloud outside by my self.

Everyone is being over protective of me, I get why Aiden is, but I didn't think the others would be just as bad! I'm not even aloud to train until I fully heal, most of my scars are gone and the only thing left are a few bruises and scrapes!

The only good thing that came out of this is that I get to spend more time with Cole when he's not training.

We told everyone we were dating Three weeks after I was kidnapped. Everyone's reaction was priceless!

{Flashback}

Everyone was gathered in the game room, me and Cole stood in front of them.

Cole-"We have something to tell you guys..."

Julie-"What is it?"

(Y/N)-"Promise you guys wont freak out?"

Aiden-"Why would we?"

Cole+(Y/N)-"We're dating!"

Silence. Then everyone started talking at once!

Nya and Julie sounded like they were going to die of fangirlism.

Lloyd and Jay handed Kai 20$ each while Kai had a smug look on his face.

Zane, Misako and Sensei Wu congratulated us, one at a time thankfully.

And Aiden... He looked like he was either about to explode and go in his overprotective big brother mode, or be happy for us.

It was a mixture of both.

Aiden-"I'm happy for you both. But Cole."

Cole-"Yea?"

Aiden-"Break my sisters heart and I'll break your neck."

(Y/N)-"Oh My Irene Aiden. You've known Cole for as long as I have! You know he wouldn't hurt me!"

Cole-"You don't have to worry Aiden. I would never hurt (Y/N)."

Cole hugged me gently so he wouldn't hurt my wounds, and I hugged back. I saw my brother roll his eyes and walk over to carry Julie (who had passed out from fangirling to much) to her bed.

{Flashback Ends}

I am now currently in the game room watching a movie and eating popcorn. I was watching Beauty And The Beast, one of my favorite Disney movies.

The Movie was almost over when Cole came in, he sat beside me in the couch and started to cuddle me. I didn't mind, I actually enjoy cuddling with him, I leaned on him as Beast turned back into a Prince.

When the movie was over Cole picked up the remote I was holding hostage, in case one of our team mates came in and changed the channel on me. He was flicking through the channels but nothing else was on.

(Y/N)-"theres nothing really on today."

Cole-"Hmm... I do have another idea."

(Y/N)-"What's that?"

Cole puts both his arms on my waist and pulls me on his lap, I put my hands on his shoulders as he leans in. I know what he wants now as his lips touch mine.

One of his hands moves to my hair and the other one stays on my waist as he kisses me passionately. I kiss back and keep my arms around his neck and move one hand to his hair.

He lightly licks my bottom lip for entrance and I denied. I hear I'm growl and he slowly moves a hand under my shirt. I gasp and he shoots his tongue in my mouth, leaving no spot untouched. I moan a bit and feel him smirk into the kiss, he then starts to lick down my jaw and towards by neck leaving werewolf kisses.