Thoughtful Teacher

The 3-5 students are all fixing theirselves because the line up in the gym today is really important. They get to see their old classmates or more over, their bullies and guys they beat up back in the days. For other class levels, a line up wasn't important, but to the 3-5?

It is...

"Ready yourselves, everyone... Whatever the other students said, please don't take it way too far and think of it as a joke... We got to hurry before for who knows what they will do to us this time..." Takeru reminded before everyone just nod and left the room.

"Oh yeah. Last time, we had to do a 200 push ups in front of the others because of our principal..." Kenji complained.

"We're lucky enough that the principal was change to a new one this year. Hopefully enough, it won't treat us like the last year...." Tara join in.

"Blame our last principal for putting our classroom at the top roof without any elevators..."

"Let's just be proud that we are good enough to get throught the dark halls and creepy places..." Akari reminded. After some hours, they reach the light and gym before everyone fell on the floor panting heavily.

"We made it!"

"Good. Now let's line up..." Takeru demanded before the others groan while others agree.

"Oi! Takeru! So glad you could make it! Tough trip coming down from the creepy place you called classroom, I bet!" Two students teased before Kamin clench his hast in fist in pissed while Rin's crush only ignore the 3-3 Class student's 'joke' and arrange everyone from short to tall ones.

Every student who reach the gym start whispering and mocking them, but the students didn't fight and just keep their heads low. Always getting the 'special' treatment and were forced to endure it without causing any violence.

Soon, it was starting so everyone formed a line at every section. "Essentially, you are the cream of the crop- this nation's chosen elite. I, your school dean, can vouch for that. But if you're not cautious, you could end up like those useless good-for-nothing 'students'..." the school dean mocks while glancing the 3-5 class students while hearing the other higher students start laughing at them.

They only look down in shame while the others are pissed and irritated, ready to beat the shit out of them.

As they ignire the words and listen, someone enter the gym that caught the teacher's attention. "Excuse me, my name is Akabane Karma, guardian of the 3-5 Class students under the name of their teacher in training, Shiota Nagisa..." Karma introduce before he wink that made all the female teachers blush while other accidentally nosebleed and faint.

"Woah... Who's those two girls?" One student ask.

"Guys, look! It's Akari Yukimaru, the famous actress!"

"Oh my god! I can't believe she know our school! Eeeekkk!!!"

"Hello. I'm known as Ms. Kaede Kayano. Also the guardian of 3-5 Class students..." she introduces before the higher level guys start to get jealous at the end class.

"I'm Okuda, a successful scientist and also a volunteer guardian of 3-5 class students..."

"Wait-hold it. Who sent you guys? We only have one teacher and that's Nagisa-sensei..." Takeru mention before Karma put his hand on one of his shoulders. "Well, Nagisa remind me that 'she' will be a bit late so we volunteer to guard your section since 'she' is worried on what might happen to you all if he left you alone..." he explain.

"Nagisa was still thoughtful as ever. He deeply care for his students like Koro-sensei to us~" Kayano complimented with a close-eyed smile, shocking the students.