Music and Volleyball

•Haru's POV•

The next morning, I went to school early as usual. I want a peace walk with no students staring so I always do that. I went to the gym before I drop my bag when everyone else was waiting at the bleachers.

"What the heck are you guys doing here in the middle of 5:40 am!?" I ask in disbelief.

"To practice for our music test! Well... try to give some ideas in our lyrics for the music test..." Akari said awkwardly.

"Then why is almost EVERYONE in here?..." I ask while raising my eyebrows in curiousity.

"For fun!" Rin answered before giving me a sheet of paper. "So.. what do you think?" Akari added nervously before my eyes twitch.

"What the heck is this?

Clap and cheer
That's why we're here
You don't own me
Because we live free

What's this? A chant? It doesn't even rhyme. It's a competition, not a kiddie school cheer..." I remind them. "We were trying Haru-kun... At least a little appreciation will be nice..." Kuro mumbled next to me.

"I was 'trying'. But I'm better when it comes to stating facts. The lyrics won't do because our main target is 1st class..." I remind them seriously.

"Then... do you know some that can help us win?"

"How could I even answer that if I can't even understand you, 3-5 Class... Last year, you guys usually cancel or skip exams and competitions... But since Nagisa-sensei began teaching, you all change so much. What got you to change your mind?" I ask.

"Well I'll tell you my first reason why. Nagisa-sensei showed everyone how to feel emotions. Back in the days, we are all feel nothing... but he change it and I feel great!" Rin answered.

"And he isn't like the others. He was a fun one and it really boost up our spirits..." Mei added.

"But we have to cut about Nagisa-sensei for a bit. We also need a music producer-"

"End Class, students..." someone cut Ichika off before we turn at the door, seeing a guy with white icy hair and gold eyes with Himari.

"He must be a 1st Class. He looks cocky and arrogant..." Leiko whisper next Kira.

"Not to mention that his eyes look like he was discharged from a crazy mental hospital..."

"For your information, I'm a guardian, not an Ass-Class so don't look in your mirror because I'm all like you... only stronger and better..." the stranger mention before we were a bit taken back.

"Now... who the bloody shit is Shiro Takaoski? I need to teach him a lesson to not to mess with Himari..." he added before he crack his knuckles with an emotionless expression.

"N-Nii-san, please not in s-school..." I heard Himari mumble from her hoodie as she hold him down. Did this guy taught her those skills from the last time we met her? Everyone got the chills after his words. Especially Shiro.

Also...

NII-SAN?!?

"W-What are you d-doing here? W-Whoever you are..." Mei stuttered. "The name's Itona Horibe... The one who's ready to kill someone for destroying Himari's souvenir..." he introduce before chills went down to everyone's spine while I 'try' to keep my cool down.

He might be short, but he does have the eyes to kill...

"Seriously, that was a cheap useless music bo-mmmffpphh!" Shiro was cut off by Akano shoving the basketball at his mouth.