Thirty

I'M SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG😭 but a lot of thing are going on. I hope you enjoy this extra long chapter, let me know what you think of it❣️

It starts with smut, so you have been warned👀

_______________________________________________________

I was wrong.

Two weeks could last forever.

That though what was clouding my mind as Sam rammed into me, pushing my back harder against the wall with each thrust as we       grasped onto the other's body in almost desperation. He had come back from tour the previous night, and to say those fifteen had been long would have been an understatement.

At the beginning, Sam leaving hadn't been bad at all. On the first couple of days, it had actually been nice to have some time and space for myself. I'd had more time to catch up with stuff for my classes, more time to clean up the house and more time to simply dedicate to myself.

Sam had never been much of a phone guy but we had managed to exchange a couple of texts daily, with an occasional phone call if time allowed. It had been kind of difficult to have long conversations over the phone due to our mismatching schedules. Whenever he had been on the road bored out of his mind during the day, as they had changed locations almost daily, I had been busy with classes or work. But when night came and I had been free, he had always been busy with soundchecks and shows. It hadn't been until the late at night he could snatch his phone, since they always enjoyed a couple drinks in the bars where they played before heading back to their hotel rooms. Thus we had mostly texted, and those first days went by smoothly.

But when a week had passed, I'd started to miss him in spite of all the texts and occasional calls. I would miss him in the smallest things, such as having someone to chat with while I did the dishes, or to simply cuddle when I got home. In an attempt to make it feel more like him and avoid the silence, I'd started playing some of his records whenever I had found myself in the apartment. But it still hadn't been the same. Lou had sort of made up for the loneliness, never leaving me alone, but she had been no replacement to her long-haired, pretty-faced owner.

By the tenth day since his departure, the need to have him with me had almost started to hurt. My body craved for his, and not only sexually. Most of the days, I had just wanted to touch his soft skin, to run my fingers through the tips of his silky hair, to feel the warmth of his body against mine. To simply feel his love. I'd wanted him to tell me everything about his day, not by text, but seeing his happy face and gleaming eyes as he went over the most stupid anecdotes, his unique laugh resonating in both his chest and mine.

I had selfishly wished he could come back home earlier, and when that thought first crossed my mind, I'd started to panic. I couldn't understand how I could miss him so badly when we had been apart for just fifteen days, and it'd made me feel needy and obsessive. I had always thought I knew how to handle my emotions, but I had never experienced such a feeling before, not knowning how to deal with it.

Top of it all, I'd feared he wouldn't feel the same. He had been on tour, doing what he loved, enjoying himself, and ludicrously missing his girlfriend had been probably the last thing on his mind. So I'd kept the extent of my feelings to myself, not wanting to burden him with my absurd thoughts.

But as soon as Sam had stepped into the apartment the previous night, with his bags and bass in his hands and a tired look on his face, just looking at him in the eyes I had known he had missed me just as much as I had missed him.

-          Fucking hell, Gwen – Sam panted next to my ear, tightening his hold on my bare ass to hoist me upper against the wall as he pounded into me at a nearly animalistic pace.