Chihayafuru - Reholding the Taichi cup Part 2

In the second year of university, Taichi, Ayata and Chihaya were watching a movie at Ayata's and Taichi's house. Chihaya was sitting on the floor in front of Ayata between his legs.

When the movie was finished, Chihaya turned and looked at Taichi, while hugging Ayata. Taichi, I have not heard from our friends from Mizusawa for a while, have you?"

"No I haven't, I have been a bit busy. "

"Your birthday is soon. Do you think that we should arrange another Taichi cup and invite them all?" Chihaya asked

"That's a great idea Chihaya, do you think that you could arrange it? I am too busy but I would be finished by then, and I would like to see everyone again." Taichi answered

"Will do, can you help Ayata?"

"A little" replied Ayata, not knowing what was involved in it as he was not at the last one.

"Thanks!" Said Chihaya with her eyes sparkling.

Taichi looked at her then covered his face with his hand, "What have I done? " he asked himself.

The next few weeks Ayata and Chihaya arranged to hold the Taichi cup and invited everyone to come who was their friends and family. Everyone came, even Chitose, to her disgust. Everyone asked what was the stakes again and decided that they would remain the same.

They played the game again and Chihaya was the clear winner this time.
Taichi looked at her and asked "Did you really want to kiss me that badly?"

Chihaya became flustered and flushed "No, I honestly wasn't thinking about that. I just wanted to win and play Kurata. "

"Well you won and I am going to have my kiss!" Said Taichi.

He walked determinedly over to her and thoroughly kissed her, much to her and Ayata's distress. Chitose just giggled as she understood why he did it.

"You taste like Chitose, Chihaya " he stated looking her in the eyes, knowing that he had finally let her go with that kiss. Chihaya knew too and was a little sad but relieved that she now only had to worry about one man's feelings not two.

"Funny that, " she responded " we are sisters after all."

Stepping away from Taichi she went to Ayata and said "I didn't expect that!" And hugged him Ayata hugged her back possessively and shot daggers at Taichi with his eyes.

To which Taichi responded "If you did not want me to kiss her, you should have won."

Everyone laughed at that and decided to hold the cup annually with the same reward, just as an excuse to get back together and catch up.

The next year, Ayata made sure he won. Taichi grinned saddistically and kissed Ayata just as thoroughly. Much to Ayata's disgust, and everyone else's amusement. Chitose had not come but she knew that that was Taichi's plan and found it amusing, but, didn't want to see it.

After that, Ayata let Chihaya win future Taichi cups as he preferred seeing her kissed to being kissed himself.

When they were older and the kids came, one of the kids was called Taichi too after him. Taichi jr was also a good-looking guy, so it was decided that the winner could pick which Taichi to be kissed by. As the younger generation was a bit put off by the thought of being kissed by a handsome older man.

A/N Please vote if you enjoyed this chapter.