Chihayafuru part 3

Chihaya was in her final year of university before graduating to be a teacher. Although PE was her strongest subject she had to pick a second and she chose literature like what the old teacher had taught her back in high school, and this was because of Ooe sharing her love of the old poems. She had developed some friendships within that course; however, those friends were constantly on her case about not having sex with her boyfriend. They didn't understand the concept of waiting until she had achieved her dreams.

Chihaya started walking home but ended up walking to Ayata's and Taichi's place. She knocked on the door and Taichi answered. "Hi Taichi, is Ayata home"

"Hi Chihaya, he is but he is in the bath...he had a particularly bad day on prac." Taichi answered.

"Ok, let me in, I need to talk with him"

Taichi did despite his misgivings as he felt letting her in was probably a mistake, but he was no longer the jealous rival, he was in a serious relationship with Chitose her sister.
Chihaya went to the bathroom and let herself in.

Ayata was relaxing in the bath when he was aware that someone had come in. He snapped his eyes open and when it dawned on him that it was Chihaya in the room with him he went bright red and covered himself up with a washer "Chihaya!" He spluttered in surprise "what are you doing here?"

Chihaya looked at him awhile and asked "Ayata, will you marry me?"

"You know that that is my dream, I have asked you alot, I have been waiting on you to be ready."

"Good!" Chihaya said and started getting undressed.

"W - wWhat are you doing?" He asked in surprise.

"Joining you." She stated and locked the door behind her.

"But why?"

"Because I need to...we are going to be married right?"

He nodded.

"Then what does it matter if I join you now or later in the bath?"

"I guess when you put it like that it doesn't. But I guess I always thought that we would wait."

"I don't want sex, Ayata, I just need to feel your skin against mine and be held."

Comprehension dawned on him. "Ah ok, Chihaya. " and held her. Sometime later Ayata said "Chihaya, I need to get out, I'm turning into a prune. If you need more we will have to go to my room."

"Ok" she replied "but do you have to get dressed? I didn't realise how good this feels."

"Ah, yes, I do, I don't think Taichi would appreciate me being naked. Though he might you."

Chihaya and Ayata got dressed again. Ayata left his shirt off as a compromise to Chihaya.

Taichi saw them exit the bathroom and a hint of jealousy hit him. "Wtf" he thought "I don't need this feeling, it's not even relevant anymore." He decided to leave and go see his girlfriend Chitose, after all, that was who he loved and wanted to be with. With this decision in mind he said to Ayata and Chihaya "I'm going out. Be good. " and left.

The pair looked at him confused and laughed. "Bye Taichi, have a good time"

Ayata stomach grumbled then. "Chihaya, I need to eat. Want to join me?"

"Sure" she replied and they headed to the kitchen to prepare dinner. It was a pretty silent affair, both lost in their own thoughts.

Chihaya knew Ayata had been holding the dam on his physical feelings on her for a very long time and wondered if she had made it too hard for him to hold back any more. Ayata was wondering if he could as well. He didn't want to lose Chihaya from demanding to much but he was not sure if he would be able to hold back.