Durmstrang

He scuttled along the hallway, his wooly uniform hanging loosely on him. His eyes were blank and withdrawn, he was thinking. 'Thump' someone knocked on him. It was a girl, her books littered the floor, scattered in all directions. Gellert bends down and picks them up.
"Es tut Mir Leid" ("I'm sorry") she stammers apologetically.
"es ist in Ordnung" ("it's okay") Gellert reply's grinning. She blushes furiously. This is too easy he thought, stretching out his hand.
"Ich bin Gellert Grindelwald"
       "Hannah-Hannah Schneider" she grips back.
"bis später!" ("See you later!) He chimes.
"wir sehen uns" ("see you") she says timidly, tucking a stray piece of hair behind her ear. She then drops her gaze abashedly and walks out of sight. Gellert was thrilled, he had just found his target. Initially he had thought of using one of his followers, but was hesitant to dampen their devotion. This was a far better plan, a plan in which no one would know his true intention.

      Gellert walks into the great hall, herded by a group of admirers. Grindelwald knew he was unmatched within these walls and perhaps even globally, the only exception being the elusive; Albus...this was a problem. He makes his way, the crowd encasing him, slowly thinning as they join tables with four or five students grouped together.
        He sees her, chatting amicably with a bunch of friends, her dark eyes and brown skin vibrant and alive.
"Hey, Hannah"
"Hallo, Gellert. Es ist schön dich so bald zu sehen."("It's nice to see you so soon")
"gleichfalls" ("Likewise")
a beat.
"Stört es Sie, wenn ich Sie begleite" ("do you mind if I join")
as if on cue all her girlfriends look at Hannah in agreement.
"ja das wäre schön" ("Yes-that would be lovely") she stammers back...

Gellert could feel the cold, sweeping air numbing his skin, his throat was sore from the lack of use and his eyes were leaden and heavy, yet he was wide awake staring into the dark, abysmal ceiling. His enthusiasm for the hallows were now usurped by the longing to reach Albus...his new obsession.
Two days ago he had ransacked the school archive in search of foreign articles, hoping to shed more light on the latent; Dumbledore. It had not been in vain.
'Albus Dumbledore Goldmedaillengewinner für bahnbrechenden Beitrag zur internationalen Alchemiekonferenz in Kairo'
There he stood, a lad about his age, beaming shyly, his eyes sparkling through the black and white newsprint, shimmering brighter than the medallion that hung heavily around his chest. Gellert stood there staring at the image unable to tear his gaze. What color are those sparkling eyes? He thought. He had always being enchanted by people's eyes. He marveled at how impossibly similar they were, a perfect reflection, unlike his own.