63.| Finally In My Arms

Yibin's POV

"Hey, bro! I think we got something." Xukun announces frantically.

Both my ears perked up and ran over to Xukun.

"What you got?" I asked, gazing over his shoulder. 

Xukun pulled up a camera footage, dated today. I kept looking and wondering. Because, I was looking for Yuejia, but what I see in the footage is just a group of normal looking citizens.

I raised my brow and moved away from Xukun. "What am I looking at?"

Xukun looked over his shoulder and gawked at me. Like I was the dumbest person he has ever met. Which kinda hurt, if you ask me.

"Oh, my god. I really question your IQ sometimes." He sighs harshly before explaining to me.

"My team did a check on these people. These 2 men," He points to 2 people wearing sunglasses. "These 2 belong to Wang Ziyi. Now, if they work for the Wang family, why the hell are they wearing normal looking clothes, instead of black suits?"

I smirked. "That's because they're not trying to get noticed... then these people must be associating with Yuejia."

Xukun snapped his fingers. "Bingo!"

For the first time in 2 weeks, I finally feel like I can breathe again. Having this feeling that I can find her just makes me feel so glad, and excited. 

"So, now what? Do we have more security footage of them? A license plate number? Or even a local restaurant they always go?" I asked heading back to my seat.

"Hmm. Not quite sure yet, but this was taken 3 days ago, and the camera that took this wasn't able to catch them and their car, so give me a few hours or so... I'm sure if I keep following them, I'll catch them and their car."

"Okay, thank you."

I then looked over to some paper I had laying on my desk. They were all just documents of Wang Ziyi, some were about his credit card history, and some were about his past. 

His past didn't seem out of the ordinary, besides the part where he chose to go to a public, government school, rather than the private school his family wanted him to go to. But, this was the same school that Yuejia went to before she transferred... soon after, he transferred too. So. How did they know each other in the first place? Was he really in love with her so much that he really disobeyed his parents and reputation?

-PHONE CALL-
Yuqi

"Wei?"

"Have you found her yet?"

"No."

"Good, I found her location."

"What?!"

I stood up frantically with my heart pounding.

"Write this down."

"Before, you do-"

"We don't have time for this. Write this down. I'll meet you guys there soon."

"Okay. Go."

"She's near Yangcheng lake. In that very big, abandoned mansion. Yeah, that belongs to Ziyi's aunt. Here's the catch. You need at least 50 men going with you guys, they currently have the place surrounded, getting in would be hard too. So... just be careful. I'm asking my parents right now if I can borrow some of their men to join me."